wisdom - Meaning in Marathi
Meaning of wisdom in Marathi
- the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.
- Eastern wisdom
- If spending on this scale is sensible, its wisdom ought to be demonstrable.
- This goes against the technical wisdom of classifying markets by value of free floating stocks alone.
- And if you have any words of wisdom , or advice about how to make the coming ordeal any less painful, feel free to let me know.
- So, do you have any word of wisdom , especially to any of the new first years out there?
- It was about then that I questioned the wisdom of skipping supper before coming out.
- It was the voice of a male, speaking with wisdom behind the simple words.
- Just as he was about to deliver his words of wisdom , a team-mate chucked a bucket of water over his head.
- For all her power, he felt she lacked wisdom and judgement, and it was past time she learned her place.
- When sick I want to be cared for by doctors who every day doubt the value and wisdom of what they do and this book will help make such doctors.
- If you downgrade the source of your wisdom, you downgrade the value of the wisdom .
- It is for this reason that commentators question the wisdom of the deal.
- Again, your Honour, it is a question of the courts deferring to the wisdom of the legislature.
- He thought you might have some pertinent words of wisdom that you could impart upon me to help me deal with my troubles.
- The old woman showed great wisdom in asking the question that she did.
- This has led some commentators to question the wisdom of having the majority of a fund's money invested in equities.
- Others, however, question the wisdom of such a decision and argue that it seems an expensive way to boost circulation.
- I feel like I'm at the stage of converting bitter experience into wisdom .
- the traditional farming wisdom of India
- Then we grow elderly, and we have the greater experience and wisdom of a lifetime with which to understand.
- His knowledge, his passion and his wisdom from years of experience were invaluable to our program.
- Nobody questions the wisdom behind the decision to set up the commission.
- Ideally, scholars grow in understanding and wisdom by gaining and sharing knowledge.
- Some economists have questioned the wisdom of such a large investment, the BBC said.
- Some of the stories suitably blend the wisdom of the proverbs and the story line.
- The authors of these guides have years of inside knowledge, wisdom and practical experience to pass on to you.
- The utilitarian wisdom that which benefits the greater number is what is good holds true in this regard.
- And a stoic is a person who combines the qualities of wisdom , upright dealing, and courage.
- Some may question the wisdom of arranging a first date at an unfamiliar restaurant.
- She still has powerful words of wisdom about the need to find peaceful means to resolve conflict.