surrogate - Meaning in Marathi
Meaning of surrogate in Marathi
- बिशपचा प्रतिनिधिक दुय्यम
a substitute, especially a person deputizing for another in a specific role or office. ( एक पर्याय, विशेषत: एखादी व्यक्ती विशिष्ट भूमिकेत किंवा कार्यालयासाठी दुसर्यासाठी पदोन्नती करते. )
- The road, both a participant in and a generator of vistas, becomes a surrogate for the human presence.
- In an ordinary presidential election, the winner enjoys the right to call the shots on policy as the political surrogate for the electoral majority.
- The sequence-structure distance can be interpreted as a surrogate for the difference in energies between an ancestral and a descendant protein.
- she was regarded as the surrogate for the governor during his final illness
- In representing American economic interests in the absence of a tangible American presence, Fort Union was a surrogate for federal authority.
- Some Balts hoped that, if and when they joined the EU, it would be a surrogate for a formal military alliance.
- Before enrollment in the study, each patient or the patient's designated healthcare surrogate provided written informed consent.
- Discuss the patient's need to make advance directives and to identify surrogates for medical and legal decision-making.
- It's experts who can inspect, audit, and review, acting as surrogates for the importing party.
- Whereas estimator surrogates , they argue, are subject to empirical justification, true surrogates are still dependent on convention.
- Outcome surrogates must be carefully validated to avoid misleading results.
- Explorers became the conventional heroes of colonial Australia, surrogates for the warriors Australia did not have.
- Like language, these photographs are surrogates for reality, full of meaning but incomplete in and of themselves.
- In addition, a modified version of the portfolio traveled to sixteen venues between 1935 and 1937, with the photographs serving as surrogates for the objects themselves.
- People tend to project disgust properties onto groups of people in their own society who come to figure as surrogates for people's anxieties about their own animality.
- A written informed consent was obtained from patients' surrogates after describing the nature and the purpose of the study.
- The use of personal anecdotes about a few hundred students and a secretary as surrogates for the world economy disappointed.
- Not quite useful as measurements of scale, they could be understood to serve as surrogates for her own presence in the cinema of daily life.
- In contrast, in the local strategy, some biodiversity surrogates may not achieve their target.
- Using outcome surrogates can decrease both study duration and sample size.
- In contrast to true surrogates, estimator surrogates have true surrogates as their intended objects of representation.