condolences - Meaning in Marathi
Meaning of condolences in Marathi
an expression of sympathy, especially on the occasion of a death.
- This was a tragic event and we offer them our sincere condolences .
- We wish to express our sincere condolences to all in our community who were bereaved during the year.
- To her husband Paul, daughter Kaylyn and son Ronan, we offer our sincere condolences .
- Blair arrives at the freezing hanger, close to tears as he delivers his condolences .
- Many thanks for the kind words and to those who have emailed offering condolences and prayers.
- I offer my sincere condolences to all those affected and stand shoulder to shoulder with them.
- Firefighters across the country have expressed their condolences to the victims' families and friends.
- The team expressed their deep condolences and assured them of support and help.
- Sincere condolences go out to his sons and daughters, brothers and family circle.
- We want to express our condolences to Joe's family and those dedicated staff who supported him whilst he was in care.
- I watched a plea for his life earlier today from his wife and I extend my sincere and heartfelt condolences to her and to all his family.
- Willie offered sincere condolences to any members who suffered bereavements in the past year.