nepotism - Meaning in Marathi
Meaning of nepotism in Marathi
the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs. ( ते लोक दरम्यानचे सामर्थ्य आहेत, जो आपला विश्वासार्ह आहे किंवा त्यांचे पक्षात प्रवेश करतो. )
- Today volunteerism had been diluted by caste, religion and nepotism . ( आज स्वयंसेवक, धर्म आणि भाई-भतीजापासून पतला होता. )
- Society itself has made them a prey to illegal gratification, favouritism, nepotism etc. ( समाज ने ही संत संतोष, पक्षपात, भाई-भतिजावाद वगैरे शिकार झाला आहे. )
- They should be committed to fighting corruption and nepotism and guard against ostentatious displays of power. ( भ्रष्टाचार आणि भाऊ-भतीजाच्या विरोधात मुलांकडून संबंधित गोष्टी असणे आवश्यक आहे आणि शक्तीचे प्रदर्शन प्रदर्शित करणे आवश्यक आहे. )
- It would also widen the practice of corruption, collusion and nepotism , he said. ( त्यांनी सांगितले की भ्रष्टाचार, मिलभगत आणि भाऊ-भतिजावादाचे चलन देखील जगू शकेल. )
- Corruption, collusion and nepotism are currently worse than ever. ( भ्रष्टाचार, मिलिब्गॅट आणि भाई-भतिजावादाचा सध्या सर्वप्रथम बदल होत नाही. )
- Those at the top indulged in nepotism , power politics and failed to give the Church a lead.
- The people have no power to force a referendum in the face of increasing royal nepotism and misuse of power.
- There are now approximately 7,000 members of the royal family and among them, nepotism is rife.
- Bureaucratic procedures should also be relaxed in order to minimize the cost of corruption, collusion and nepotism .
- Meanwhile, we've now got 160 examples of political nepotism in Australia which you can read in full here.
- In some instances, corruption and nepotism have been decentralised to the level of the local and the regional State.
- All of the aid in the world cannot penetrate political systems which are rife with corruption and nepotism .
- his years in office were marked by corruption and nepotism
- When will the media act against nepotism within the industry?
- In a clean society, a society free of nepotism and corruption, such people would be thrown out.
- The idea to hide information breeds other vices such as corruption and nepotism .
- Entry to journalism was heavily influenced by nepotism .
- Such nepotism is common among post-Soviet central Asian leaders.
- Corruption and nepotism remain rampant, regardless of party in power.
- Reregistration is necessary to avoid corruption, collusion or nepotism among civil servants.
- There have been accusations of nepotism and favouritism, philistinism and indolence, each clandestinely leaked to the papers.
- Yes, Alawis were over-represented in his institutions, but he was far less of an incestuous Alawi nepotist than he has been painted as being.
- Last June, employees went on strike demanding a better salary, more allowances and the eradication of corruption, collusion and nepotistic practices in the company.
- The truth is that, despite the best efforts of a Labour oligarchy, our parliament and Executive are no more corrupt or inefficient or nepotistic than those in any other small country, probably less so than most.
- And one of the key indicators is that the public service who serve the government and serve the citizens are corrupt or nepotistic and can't be trusted, and of course what that does is to undermine democracy.
- Unfortunately in 2002 this part of the UDF, which I call the nepotists , had a significant role in electing the party leadership and obtained very significant positions in the UDF.
- Like so many, I am beyond fed up with an inert, intellectually lazy, nepotistic ALP that refuses to grasp the dangerous long term implications of the current government.
- At least the nepotist is grasping for someone else: the children.
- It took Ms. Copps three years after the disclosure to take action and have the eminent nepotist replaced.
- Waving posters and banners, the students rallied against corruption, collusion and nepotistic practices.