आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- स्पर्धा करना
- प्रतियोगिता में भाग लेना
- बराबरी करना
- होड करना
- मुकाबला करना
- He wants to compete at international level, but frankly I don't think he's up to it. ( वह अंतरराष्ट्रीय स्तर पर प्रतिस्पर्धा करना चाहता है, लेकिन स्पष्ट रूप से मुझे नहीं लगता कि वह इसके ऊपर है। )
- You will have to compete with others for this position. ( इस पद के लिए आपको दूसरों से प्रतिस्पर्धा करनी होगी। )
- Such companies must change if they are to compete in the modern world . ( आधुनिक दुनिया में प्रतिस्पर्धा करने के लिए ऐसी कंपनियों को बदलना होगा। )
- Expected to compete for it are Brian Rolston and Aleksandr Semak. ( इसके लिए प्रतिस्पर्धा करने की उम्मीद ब्रायन रोलस्टोन और अलेक्सांद्र सेमक हैं। )
- She talks about competing as a member of the national team.
- We were playing with these guys, competing and playing hard.
- Thirty-two luge racers from around the world will compete.
- The IHL and college hockey could compete for their fan base.
- It's difficult for a small supermarket to compete against/with the big supermarkets.
- We have to compete with several larger companies.
- Professional athletes may now compete at the Olympics.
- Both girls compete for their father's attention.
- In that category, designer Marc Jacobs didn't compete.
- "We are all competing, " he said.
- I feel the city of Palmdale is competing with other states.
- He's on the team we're competing against.
- That's all Cleveland wants, the chance to compete.
- He'll compete in all three sports during the Games.
- It's difficult to see compete in a sentence .
- Conglomerates rule, competing with one another to become larger conglomerates.
- In competing against them, we became too much like them.
- In 1956, two men here were competing over a woman.
- They will compete for a $100,000 purse.
- Young children will usually compete for their mother's attention.
- Canadian business cannot compete head-to-head with American business.
- We can compete with sides above us, we've just got to make sure we get our game right.
- He thought he would slam-dunk to compete with Hollifield.
- This also embarrasses me because it implies that people like me can't compete in the job market on a level playing field.
Quotes of The Day
Dr. B R Ambedkar
मन का संवर्धन मानव अस्तित्व का अंतिम उद्देश्य होना चाहिए।
Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.
ਮਨ ਦੀ ਖੁਸ਼ਹਾਲੀ ਮਨੁੱਖੀ ਹੋਂਦ ਦਾ ਅੰਤਮ ਉਦੇਸ਼ ਹੋਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ.
ذہن کی افزائش انسان کے وجود کا آخری مقصد ہونا چاہئے۔
மனதை செறிவூட்டுவது மனித இருப்புக்கான இறுதி நோக்கமாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.
మనస్సు యొక్క సుసంపన్నం మానవ ఉనికి యొక్క అంతిమ లక్ష్యం.