आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- जोर से हिलाना
- धमकी देना
- धक्का देना
- Suddenly a terrible concussion threw him backwards to the ground. ( अचानक एक भयानक हंगामा ने उसे पीछे की ओर जमीन पर फेंक दिया। )
- Nicky was rushed to hospital with concussion. ( निकी को तुरंत अस्पताल ले जाया गया। )
- Other symptoms of mild concussion are confusion, dizziness, unsteadiness, loss of judgement, and amnesia around the events. ( माइल्ड कंसिशन के अन्य लक्षण हैं- भ्रम, चक्कर आना, अस्थिरता, निर्णय की हानि और घटनाओं के आसपास भूलने की बीमारी। )
- He was rushed into hospital with concussion. ( उसे अस्पताल ले जाया गया। )
- Unless he's staying overnight because of that mild concussion we're back to sharing a room.
- He was carried off the field with slight concussion.
- He was taken to hospital with concussion.
- He was taken to the hospital with a concussion.
- The ground shuddered and heaved with the concussion of the blast.
- The patient is suffering from severe concussion following a blow to the head.
- I had a concussion and a lot of scrapes and bruises.
- She suffers from brain concussion.
- Again, there are chambers with drifts of snowy crystals of the sulphate of magnesia, the ceilings so thickly covered with their efflorescence that a loud concussion will cause them to fall like flakes of snow.
- Nine police were taken to hospital, one with concussion, and 18 others had minor injuries.
- Tense soldiers detonated concussion grenades in an effort to disperse the crowds.
- The concussion of the exploding wave drove me down like a steam hammer.
- He had received a fractured skull and concussion and was for many days in a coma.
- He was rushed to hospital with cerebral concussion and a smashed-up face.
- Even if the shrapnel misses, the concussion will knock you down.
- I was in bed for a week with concussion and the doctor said at first he thought I'd got a broken pelvis.
- Sometimes, a player who suffers a concussion is really out of it.
- Concussion rings sprang away from the muzzles in the high humidity.
- He's been a bit dizzy and confused since the accident. Do you think it's mild concussion?
- The jockey collided with a pedestrian, knocked himself out and is sidelined with concussion.
- And they were unlucky to have hooker Malcolm Thomason carried off with concussion midway through the half.
- I went to the doctor and he agreed that it was like a concussion and that I should go home.
- And Eve's in a hospital ward with broken ribs and concussion and all kinds of things.
- The withers may be moderately high and thin; the chest well developed, but not too wide or deep; the shoulder should lie well on the chest, and be oblique and well covered with muscle, so as to reduce concussion in galloping; the upper and lower arms should be long and muscular; the knees broad and strong; legs short, flat and broad; fetlock joints large; pasterns strong and of moderate length; the feet should be moderately large, with the heels open and frogs sound - with no signs of contraction.
- The medical reports showed no signs of a concussion, but the man insisted he had passed out after being struck in the head.
- The nurses told us that she had bad concussion.
- A fall off of the slide brought on a concussion and periods of forgetfulness.
- The football player suffered a concussion after his helmet was hit at full force.
- A person with a grade 2 concussion must discontinue sports activity for the day, should be evaluated by a trained professional, and should be observed closely throughout the day to make sure that all symptoms have completely cleared.
Quotes of The Day
खुद वो बदलाव बनिए जो आप दुनिया में देखना चाहते हैं।
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
ਉਹ ਤਬਦੀਲੀ ਬਣੋ ਜੋ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੇਖਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹੋ।
وہ تبدیلی بنیں جو آپ دنیا میں دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں۔
உலகில் நீங்கள் காண விரும்பும் மாற்றமாக இருங்கள்.
మీరు ప్రపంచంలో చూడాలనుకుంటున్న మార్పుగా ఉండండి.