आज का शब्द - Word of The Day
- स्वरोच्चारण करना
- His voice still carried the thick, Hungarian accent , once incomprehensible, now familiar though still mysterious. ( उनकी आवाज अभी भी मोटी, हंगेरियन उच्चारण, एक बार समझ से बाहर है, जो अब भी रहस्यमय है। )
- The accent is on natural materials - wood and stone. ( उच्चारण प्राकृतिक सामग्री पर है - लकड़ी और पत्थर। )
- For the moment, though, the accent is on celebration.
- The accent is on making learning an enjoyable experience. ‘Look, understand, absorb and learn’ is the new mantra.
- She refused to meet his gaze, eyes resting instead on the gold accent of his navy blue coat, or the thick leather belt still decorating his broad chest.
- Ottomans can carry an accent colour, or add texture and thereby lift the look of a room.
- The accent of the speech however, fell on the steps being taken by the government to reverse these social ills.
- The different vibrant and funky colours and ‘intelligent’ lighting perfectly accent the curtain wall and a high ceiling.
- a strong German accent
- Their accent depends on social class and region of the country from which they came.
- Most pirates of British origin would thus have had this distinctive accent .
- Some individuals can also change their dialects to a limited extent in terms of accent , pronunciation, and vocabulary.
- His lilting Anglo-Indian accent had the cadences of a lyre.
- Last week I lamented the lack of tries in our now defence-dominated game, what with the accent on specialist prevention coaching.
- Kamiyama floats gorgeous shimmering melodies that fade in and out of the background, and synth squiggles periodically accent the rhythm.
- The displacement of the normal musical accent from a strong beat to a weak one.
- The spelling is fundamentally phonetic and the stress falls on the next to last syllable unless indicted by an accent mark.
- The main accent falls on the significance of Christ's action, and the explication of sin through the figure of Adam serves to clarify this significance.
- Young Frank in particular has a classic southern accent and pronunciation.
- a circumflex accent
- Even press reports of his first year in Cincinnati commented on his perfect English accent .
- Elegant accent marks can make any typical product name sound like a shimmering diamond mined from the fertile bowls of the finest dragon filled cave.
- A key ingredient in almost every successful colour scheme is the inclusion of just two main colours and an accent colour, so be disciplined in your choices.
- After all, people who write in these languages on a computer want to use the correct accent marks.
- Though there are sections on Welsh and Greek, the accent is on French, German, Spanish and Italian, each of which has a 24-lesson course attached.
- She shrugged off her wet robe and pulled on a new one that seemed to accent her dark features even more.
- I detected a strong British accent in her voice.
- Again, this was simple food with the accent upon quality ingredients and a desire to avoid over-elaboration.
- You can accent a room's feature - such as a pipe or post - by painting it a different color from the rest of the room or de-emphasize it by painting it the same color.
- She answered in her soft, lilting Irish accent .
Quotes of The Day
"आइए अब हम अपना भविष्य बनाएं और हमें अपने सपनों को कल की वास्तविकता बनाने दें।"
“Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.”
"ਆਓ ਹੁਣ ਆਪਣਾ ਭਵਿੱਖ ਕਰੀਏ ਅਤੇ ਆਓ ਆਪਾਂ ਕੱਲ੍ਹ ਦੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਸੁਪਨਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਸੱਚ ਬਣਾ ਸਕੀਏ."
"آئیے اب ہم اپنا مستقبل بنائیں اور آئیے اپنے خوابوں کو کل کی حقیقت بنائیں۔"
"இப்போது நம் எதிர்காலத்தை உருவாக்குவோம், எங்கள் கனவுகளை நாளைய நிஜமாக்குவோம்."
"ఇప్పుడు మన భవిష్యత్తును రూపొందించుకుందాం మరియు మన కలలను రేపటి వాస్తవికతగా చేద్దాం."