vocal - Meaning in Marathi
Meaning of vocal in Marathi
- of or relating to the human voice.
- expressing opinions or feelings freely or loudly.
- a part of a piece of music that is sung.
- He never studied abroad and never composed any vocal music.
- In the US, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and black newspaper editors waged vocal campaigns against this.
- Dunbar contends that humans evolved vocal grooming as a more efficient form of bonding.
- Much of traditional Korean vocal and instrumental music employs a metrical rhythmic system based on a series of accompanying patterns known as jangdan.
- These two Sligo ladies are both classically trained pianists, but their superb voices, and outstanding vocal arrangements are even more impressive.
- The body language, the particular vocal tone of his voice, the mischievous glint in his eye, all the ways in which he related to myself and others, were absent.
- I Got Rhythm is a lively and entertaining production with an array of costume changes, live vocal performances and technically demanding dance.
- Once a vocal track sounds great, it's time to get it in to the computer.
- With quite the most eccentric vocal performance of this, or indeed of any other Eurovision, this could either sweep the board or flop completely.
- It's her best vocal performance on the CD and the backing song does just that… backs her up.
- The audience probably weren't listening anyway, so effectively did the staging distract from Jonathan Summers' thoughtful, amplified vocal .
- There may also be evolutionary specializations of the motor system, for example to allow stronger voluntary control of the vocal apparatus.
- Our vocal apparatus can produce a large diversity of sounds.
- It's good to see the St. Vincent de Paul Society becoming more vocal and putting its opinions and vast experience on record in the media.
- Malik and Donnelly fail on both of these accounts, hamming up the production and the vocal , including a faux soulful emphasis.
- In the 1950s, scientists succeeded in making a model of the acoustics of human vocal tracts and resonant frequencies.
- Sam Rainsy was the most visible and vocal Human Rights advocate in Cambodia.
- The combination of irresistibly muscular riffage and spectacular vocal melodies sounds even better live than on record, especially given a sensationally tight and clear sound mix.
- The guitar tone is spot on for Pat's sound and the vocal track moves with the guitar in synchronized harmony.
- Throughout the track the production is much more reserved than the rest of the album: the use of strings is subtle and vocal effects are minimal.
- The choir, which has 40 members, specialises in contemporary works and also in older vocal music.
- My number one right now is Rachelle Farell - she has an amazing voice and her vocal range is like a million miles long.
- Noise from bullhorns, speeches and very vocal protesters reached right into our classroom.
- The songs are often second-rate and the performances are dire, like his shockingly inept vocal on the title track.
- He had been diagnosed as cortically blind and virtually the only vocal sound he was capable of making was a ‘clicking’ in his throat.
- At the conclusion of his set, he gave a sincere thank-you to the audience and was met with a rather vocal call for an encore.
- Trained opera singers learn to use their voices by experimenting with the physical sensations specific vocal sounds make.
- We should all take heart from the decision; it shows that a compelling case allied to a vocal campaign will eventually persuade road ministers to loosen the purse strings.
- Mechanical sounds constitute the most prominent elements of the species' displays, replacing vocal sounds for territorial advertisement.
- An intriguing mix of vocal sounds fills the air.