locker - Meaning in tamil
Meaning of locker in tamil
- பாதுகாப்பு பெட்டகம்
- a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock (உடைகள் மற்றும் மதிப்புமிக்க பொருட்களுக்கான சேமிப்பு பெட்டி; பொதுவாக அதற்கு ஒரு பூட்டு உள்ளது)
- a trunk for storing personal possessions; usually kept at the foot of a bed (as in a barracks) (தனிப்பட்ட உடைமைகளை சேமிப்பதற்கான ஒரு தண்டு; வழக்கமாக ஒரு படுக்கையின் அடிவாரத்தில் வைக்கப்படும் (ஒரு பாறைகளில் போல))
- a fastener that locks or closes (பூட்டும் அல்லது மூடும் ஒரு ஃபாஸ்டர்னர்)
- The helm is forward to starboard and has a single pedestal helm seat mounted atop a tackle locker . (ஹெல்ம் ஸ்டார்போர்டுக்கு முன்னோக்கி உள்ளது மற்றும் ஒரு டாக்கிள் லாக்கரின் மேல் ஒற்றை பீடம் ஹெல்ம் இருக்கை பொருத்தப்பட்டுள்ளது.)
- The anchor windlass is located in a foredeck locker to keep it out of the way when not needed. (தேவைப்படாதபோது அதைத் தவிர்ப்பதற்காக நங்கூரம் விண்ட்லஸ் ஒரு ஃபோர்டெக் லாக்கரில் அமைந்துள்ளது.)
- I couldn't think of a lie quick enough to dissuade Beth so we trudged to the locker together.
- I put my bags in a locker in Grand Central Station and walked about with a carrier bag full of beer.
- Clean up your room, your desk, your locker and everything else in your life.
- They banded together and started leaving her little gifts in her locker and on her desk.
- The bear was stowing the cables in a locker near the starboard side of the cargo arena.
- For one thing he had lost his caboose, and although he eventually secured a locker for his gear he had to move back on to the messdeck.
- So you left the weapons locker and are approaching a hanger of some sort.
- One of the doors was a weapons locker where he picked up some grenades.
- Get a small locker or a lockable dresser for your personal things that you don't want to share.
- There is an anchor locker forward and rigging shrouds are well inboard for easy passage fore and aft.
- In normal times, motoring and the solar panels kept us flush enough so the generator did little but rust in the sail locker .
- Around each bed was a light, curtain screens, a locker and a cupboard.
- Afterwards, Amanda and I walked back to our lockers together.
- Every ship had a few chart lockers , cabinets which contained the detailed maps by mariners since the first ships sailed out of sight of land.
- We went to our lockers , conveniently close together, to get what we needed and whatnot.
- There are his and her hanging lockers , drawers beneath the bed and a large adjoining head complete with tub and shower.
- In the boys locker room, the lockers are dented in and broken, and the walls have giant holes in them.
- About halfway back are two cabins, one with bunks, the other a double, as well as two heads and separate sinks and stowage lockers .
- I'll try and meet up with him to walk to our lockers and then lunch together.
- There is a V-berth cabin forward followed by a head to port and hanging lockers to starboard.
- The new rifles and sidearms we carted forward and scattered in weapons lockers that I keep in various places on the ship.
- Since then he has accumulated more than 600 pairs of sneakers he keeps in storage lockers , closets and at the houses of his parents and friends.
- The rowing boat is honeycombed with storage lockers under its strengthened decks.
- They walked down the halls together to their adjacent lockers .
- An officer inspected the beds and lockers before breakfast.
- I have met very few people, though, who went to public high school with normal cars and lockers , and described their normal experience as ideal.
- The catalog featured furry beanbag chairs, animal-print sheets, and desks that look like lockers .
- Public seminar rooms, lockers , and coatrooms are in the basement, with the library functions on the upper floors.