ruckus - Meaning in tamil
Meaning of ruckus in tamil
the act of making a noisy disturbance (சத்தம் தொந்தரவு செய்யும் செயல்)
- How could events that took place more than 60 years ago cause such a ruckus ? (60 ஆண்டுகளுக்கு முன்னர் நடந்த நிகழ்வுகள் அத்தகைய முரட்டுத்தனத்தை எவ்வாறு ஏற்படுத்தும்?)
- For some reason, a few thought I was seeking publicity for myself in raising such a ruckus . (சில காரணங்களால், ஒரு சிலர் இதுபோன்ற முரட்டுத்தனத்தை வளர்ப்பதில் நானே விளம்பரம் தேடுவதாக நினைத்தேன்.)
- Reports from injured victims suggested the ruckus was sparked by an earlier argument and a fight over a girl.
- After hearing somewhat of a ruckus in the lecture hall, Katt took a detour and poked her head in to investigate.
- The last thing you want to do is cause a ruckus while driving around the island.
- Different studios are involved and there could be a huge ruckus over creative control.
- The hotel manager called in the police to put a stop to the ruckus and detained the mahout for causing extensive damage to hotel property.
- And marriage is very much in the news today, from a royal ruckus to some suburban shenanigans.
- When there's a ruckus in the street outside your home, you fling open the window to see what's happening.
- And the activists are indeed causing a ruckus in their attempts to effect change.
- If you were in town this morning, you may have heard quite a ruckus down at the Council Chambers.
- Unfortunately for them, they caused such a ruckus the teachers could find them wherever they went.
- The ensuing ruckus in the media merely reminds us that we live in a society that is censored.
- The Chief Minister admitted the mistake as a ruckus was created in the Uttar Pradesh Assembly.
- The ruckus was loud enough that it caught Sally's attention from across the room.
- Harry's decision to give up his commission causes an enormous ruckus among his friends and family.
- a child is raising a ruckus in class
- This isn't the first time that our football players have caused a ruckus off the field.
- The problem is that their ruckus interrupts my reading or wakes me up.
- there's enough ruckus over identity cards
- Through the drunken ruckus , dim lights, flicker of soju through shot glass, she saw him.
- She had little doubt who would be causing such a ruckus at this hour.
- the current ruckus over same-sex benefits