lockdown - Meaning in tamil
Meaning of lockdown in tamil
- உங்கள் அறையில் அடைத்து வைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது
the confining of prisoners to their cells, typically after an escape or to regain control during a riot. ( கைதிகள் வழக்கமாக தப்பி ஓடியபின் அல்லது கலவரத்தின் போது அல்லது அவசரகால சூழ்நிலையின் கட்டுப்பாட்டைப் பெறுவதற்காக தங்கள் அறைகளில் அடைத்து வைக்கப்படுவார்கள். )
- More than 100 prisoners were placed on lockdown for the rest of the day following protest early last Monday morning. ( கடந்த திங்கட்கிழமை அதிகாலை நடந்த போராட்டத்தைத் தொடர்ந்து 100 க்கும் மேற்பட்ட கைதிகள் மீதமுள்ள நாட்களில் பூட்டப்பட்டிருந்தனர். )
- Security officials then put the nuclear station on lockdown . ( பின்னர் பாதுகாப்பு அதிகாரிகள் அணுசக்தி நிலையத்தை பூட்டினர். )
- Authorities responded by putting the entire city in lockdown . ( இதற்கு பதிலளித்த அதிகாரிகள் முழு நகரத்தையும் பூட்டிக் கொண்டனர். )
- Luckily the prisoners where all in lockdown at the moment so they could keep the casualties down to a minimum.
- Israeli officials said the lockdown was necessary to stop the movement of Hizbullah weapons around Lebanon.
- But, again, the college is still on lockdown .
- There remains a lockdown for Building 44, where the situation is developing.
- In lockdown it is not physically possible to have sex with anyone other than your celly.
- Harding High School, about two blocks east of the crime scene, was placed on lockdown for a short period in the morning.
- But survivors occasionally breached the lockdown and came to the fence to tell their stories, each one astonishing.
- Administrators responded with an institution lockdown , confining all prisoners to their cells.
- A security lockdown tantamount to a state of emergency prevailed in the German city of Mainz on Rhine on Wednesday, February 23.
- A lockdown has now been lifted at Saint Peter's College in New Jersey.
- the university is on lockdown and nobody has been able to leave
- This final act of defiance precipitated a lockdown of the entire Texas state prison system.
- the lockdown has been in effect since October 1983
- In 2 men cell lockdown the only person that you can fight with is your celly.
- Finally, we were let off lockdown later in the afternoon.
- Read all about the Linkin Park lockdown .
- She ripped out the spoon, and tried to run for the door, but somebody had put the whole prison in lockdown .
- Outside of lockdown , captives are warehoused like cattle.
- Furthermore, they are typically barred from areas where ministry is most needed: maximum security prisons, solitary confinement blocks, and twenty-three-hour lockdowns .
- Inmates in three California prisons are being kept in their cells on 24-hour-a-day lockdowns to save money on overtime pay for guards.
- Though he has no criminal record, murderers and junkies and 23-hour lockdowns became part of his life.
- Some were held in lockdowns for 23 hours a day, and then taken from their cells bound in handcuffs, leg irons and waist chains.