treasure - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of treasure in Hindi
- निधि सुरक्षित रखना
- a quantity of precious metals, gems, or other valuable objects. ( कीमती धातुओं, रत्नों या अन्य मूल्यवान वस्तुओं की एक मात्रा। )
- keep carefully (a valuable or valued item). ( ध्यान से रखें (एक मूल्यवान या मूल्यवान वस्तु)। )
- It was an experience I will treasure for the rest of my life.
- This book is a treasure house of information on Arctic birds.
- When we learn to treasure simple happiness, we will be winners in life.
- Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have.
- Health is a jewel [treasure].
- You're wonderful friend,and I treasure you more with every year.
- For youth,for happiness,let's bless each other,treasure the friendship between you and me.
- The treasure dug out of the earth was a box of gold coins.
- Measure is treasure.
- Books are treasure banks storing wisdom passed down from generation to generation.