achieve - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of achieve in Hindi
- हासिल करना
- पूरा करना
- सफल होना
reach or attain (a desired objective, level, or result) by effort, skill, or courage. ( प्रयास, कौशल या साहस द्वारा पहुंच या प्राप्त (एक वांछित उद्देश्य, स्तर, या परिणाम)। )
- I intend to do everything within my power to make sure that we achieve these objectives. ( मैं यह सुनिश्चित करने के लिए अपनी शक्ति के भीतर सब कुछ करने का इरादा रखता हूं कि हम इन उद्देश्यों को प्राप्त करें। )
- people striving to achieve ( लोगों को प्राप्त करने का प्रयास )
- It's also important to have a strategy from the outset if you are to achieve your objective. ( यदि आप अपने उद्देश्य को प्राप्त करने के लिए हैं, तो शुरू से ही रणनीति बनाना भी महत्वपूर्ण है। )
- It brings it home to us what we can achieve on this tour if that is the way we are training.
- to achieve a result
- One of the ways the law aims to achieve these consequences is by banning certain actions.
- The report also said that the pupils had made good progress to achieve the test results.
- He cannot be expected to achieve results by dint of enthusiasm and fresh ideas alone.
- to achieve a dream
- those who'll go on to achieve later in life
- to achieve an aim at the cost of something else
- to achieve a target
- It is a testament to what is achievable within the industry with the correct planning and foresight.
- We are constantly reviewing our work at Leeds - targets and timescales must be realistic and achievable .
- The gold badge should be achievable for most pilots within the first five years of cross country flying.
- As a result, achieving any change in society is always an uphill and often thankless task.
- These photos come closer to achieving what's claimed for them and what they capture is well worth a look.
- He was a quiet and unassuming achiever for his home-town, a good, honest man.
- Sometimes the very act of trying to censor what reaches the public domain can backfire and achieves the reverse result to the one intended.
- Don't linger on the story yet, but pay attention to what it achieves , and where it's headed.
- But once you have experienced the buzz you get through achieving , you just want more of the same.
- They help young people reach achievable goals and take advantage of opportunities for development.
- Another fantastic feature is the balance among voices that Parmentier achieves .
- It is likely that the coverage achieved in other surveillance systems is similar or lower.
- She had been trying to sort out her drug problem independently and had been achieving very little because of it.
- His paintings are smooth and slick, a quality he achieves with layers of paint and glazes.
- He is a progressive and modern farmer who achieves excellent results.
- It's simple, it's to the point, there's a lightness of feel to it, and it achieves results.
- Levine is at her best when she achieves precisely that amount of optical density.
- Seats will be apportioned according to the proportion of the vote the party achieves .