fish - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of fish in Hindi
- मछली मारना
- दोह में रहना
- जलतल से निकालना
- मछली पकड़ना
- mend or strengthen (a beam, joint, mast, etc.) with a fish. ( एक मछली के साथ मेंड या मजबूत (एक बीम, संयुक्त, मस्तूल, आदि)। )
- catch or try to catch fish, typically by using a net or hook and line. ( मछली पकड़ना या पकड़ने की कोशिश करना, आमतौर पर नेट या हुक और लाइन का उपयोग करके। )
- a flat plate of metal, wood, or another material that is fixed on a beam or across a joint in order to give additional strength, especially on a ship's damaged mast or spar as a temporary repair. ( धातु, लकड़ी, या एक अन्य सामग्री की एक सपाट प्लेट जो अतिरिक्त ताकत देने के लिए एक बीम पर या एक जोड़ के पार तय की जाती है, विशेष रूप से एक अस्थायी मरम्मत के रूप में एक जहाज के क्षतिग्रस्त मस्तूल या स्पर पर। )
- a limbless cold-blooded vertebrate animal with gills and fins and living wholly in water. ( गिल्स और पंखों वाला एक निर्जीव ठंडा खून वाला कशेरुक जानवर और पानी में पूरी तरह से रहने वाला। )
- Brand himself is a cold fish and a nervous character, who conceives a murderous hatred for his junior officer. ( ब्रांड खुद एक ठंडी मछली और एक नर्वस किरदार है, जो अपने जूनियर अधिकारी के लिए जानलेवा नफरत की कल्पना करता है। )
- To prevent foodborne infection, your child also shouldn't eat raw fish , seafood, meat, or uncooked eggs. ( खाद्य जनित संक्रमण को रोकने के लिए, आपके बच्चे को कच्ची मछली, समुद्री भोजन, मांस, या बिना पके अंडे नहीं खाने चाहिए। )
- Mack, for such a cold fish , is enthralling, partly because of the shimmer of uncertainty about what is true and what is not. ( इस तरह की ठंडी मछली के लिए मैके, मोहक है, आंशिक रूप से क्योंकि इस बारे में अनिश्चितता की झिलमिलाहट है कि क्या सच है और क्या नहीं है। )
- Danish food includes a wide variety of fish , meat, bread, cheese, and crispbreads.
- Its central ingredients are seasonal produce, whole-grain foods, fish and lean meats.
- In essence, she's calling her an aloof, cold fish - hardly the most enthusiastic endorsement.
- She has a tendency to use quite clinical language - which masks deep emotions, but can make her look a bit of a cold fish on the page.
- You can experiment with all kinds of sausage, vegetables, cheese dishes, fish and meat.
- If German pianists have a reputation for being cold fish , this reputation is belied by playing such as this.
- He is too much of a cold fish to capture our hearts and often seems more sullen than smouldering.
- Their attempt to soften the electorate's impression of her as a scientific cold fish is one of the few amusing spectacles in a grim political landscape.
- She seems too sensitive to survive this earth and her cold fish of a husband, and indeed she doesn't.
- Cholesterol is made by the liver and also supplied through such foods as meat, fish and dairy products.
- freshwater fish
- It is also important, for your purposes, whether she's a cold fish or just madder than hell at you.
- Bald eagles feed primarily on marine mammals and fish and would not be a threat to the foxes.
- the sea is thick with fish
- So what if he had a reputation as a rather cold fish ?
- For a true taste of Croatian Adriatic cuisine seek out the tiny tavernas where you can eat superb local fish and sea food.
- George is now on a special dried food made of oily fish and tapioca, with occasional chicken or turkey as a treat.
- It has also been argued that Robert is just a cold fish and/or that his friends' marital squabbles have scared him off.
- The vitamin is found naturally in foods like fish , milk, eggs and meat, and is also usually included in fortified cereals.
- hot crab appetizers stuffed with fish
- many of the lochs we used to fish are now affected by forestry
- Typical meals for urban residents consist of fruits and vegetables, meat or fish , bread, and rice.
- they fish out of Killybegs
- And since Kail had many women chasing after him, why would he waste his time on a cold fish ?
- If drinking was to continue after the cooked food had been exhausted, dried meat and fish were served.
- They arranged for some support ahead of time, but it seems like they sat there while the local police and rescue workers were left on their own to fish people out of the water.
- The husband is a convert, obsessed by apologetics, church history, and doctrine - something of a pious cold fish .