lid - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of lid in Hindi
- a removable or hinged cover for the top of a container.
- a garbage can lid ( एक कूड़ेदान ढक्कन )
- I've got a lid for you to try on ( मेरे पास आपके लिए कोशिश करने के लिए एक ढक्कन है )
- She slowly lifted the lid from the box and looked inside. ( उसने धीरे से डिब्बे से ढक्कन उठाया और अंदर देखा। )
- You can remove a tight jar lid if you put an elastic band around it before trying to open it. ( आप एक तंग जार के ढक्कन को हटा सकते हैं यदि आप इसे खोलने की कोशिश करने से पहले इसके चारों ओर एक इलास्टिक बैंड लगाते हैं। )
- Don't leave the lid off the jam jar; I don't want any bugs getting in there.
- We have all these plastic lunch containers in the cupboards, but we don't seem to have any lids to fit them.
- Take the lid off the pot once the soup begins to boil.
- She gazed at her husband from under half-closed lids.
- A great lid slammed shut.
- Petr flipped the lid open.
- Doc slammed the lid, hard.
- He looked back at the lid.
- He closed the barbecue lid.
- Roy bent and tried the lid.
- Change the fit of the lid.
- Its lid gave a bulging pop.
- Demonstrators used garbage can lids to protect themselves from the policemen's batons.
- At funerals in ancient China, when the lid of the coffin was closed, mourners took a few steps backward to keep their shadows from getting caught in the box.
- Take the lid off the plastic container before you put it in the microwave.
- You should either take the lid off the pot or turn the heat down; otherwise, it'll boil over.
- I can't get the lid off the honey jar, it's stuck.
- A Guadeloupe proverb notes that the lid knows what is in the pot.
- A Yiddish proverb suggests that every pot will find its lid.
- a large frying pan with a lid