body odour - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of body odour in Hindi
- शरीर की दुर्गन्ध
body odour Definition
- the unpleasant smell of a person's unwashed body. ( किसी व्यक्ति के शरीर की अप्रिय गंध। )
body odour Example
- If someone smells badly from halitosis or body odour , or if someone is eating a McDonalds on a packed train, do we ask that they get banned also? ( अगर किसी को दुर्गंध या शरीर की दुर्गंध से बुरी तरह से बदबू आ रही है, या कोई पैक ट्रेन में मैकडॉनल्ड्स खा रहा है, तो क्या हम पूछते हैं कि उन्हें भी प्रतिबंधित कर दिया जाए? )
- Government scientists are evaluating new technology that allows people to be identified by body odour , making the tracing of criminals by their unique whiff, whether of fear, greed or excitement, a possibility within years. ( सरकारी वैज्ञानिक नई तकनीक का मूल्यांकन कर रहे हैं जो लोगों को शरीर की गंध से पहचानने की अनुमति देता है, जिससे अपराधियों का पता चलता है, चाहे वह डर, लालच या उत्तेजना के कारण हो, वर्षों के भीतर एक संभावना है। )
- First of all, when you said humans were never attracted to the smell of body odour , you couldn't have been more wrong. ( सबसे पहले, जब आपने कहा कि मनुष्य शरीर की गंध की गंध से कभी आकर्षित नहीं होते हैं, तो आप अधिक गलत नहीं हो सकते। )
- The offender is described by police as grubby and tatty looking, with a very strong smell of body odour . ( अपराधी को पुलिस द्वारा शरीर की गंध की एक बहुत ही तेज गंध के साथ घिनौनी और चटकीली के रूप में वर्णित किया जाता है। )
- All around us the landscape was black, and permeated by a smell like week-old body odour covered up by cheap deodorant.
- She also knew that she smelt strongly of body odour , she couldn't remember the last time she had washed properly.
- The cells are cramped and inmates live in vast halls that smell of stale body odour and unchanged beds.
- I heard a grunt and the unmistakeable smell of body odour filled my nostrils.
- He wore a dark scarf covering his face and is described as smelling strongly of body odour .
- Then we pass through another narrow corridor into a wooden hut on stilts, where the smell of burning charcoal and body odour is overwhelming.
- Unlike death, taxes and body odour , though, this is not necessarily a wholly unpleasant fact.
- The farmer would then smell the girl a little to check for body odour .
- Quite the opposite occurred, for my gag reflex kicked in and the pong of body odour nearly knocked me out.
- Telling someone that foul body odour is effectively rotting bacteria, which never smells good to humans, is one direct approach.
- Shanghai men also use perfume, and they use it with great care, so as not to leave any overpowering aroma even though they have little body odour to hide.
- Most of the world's humans are accustomed to the pungent smell of body odor .
- Although he understands that they are no more offensive to their men that English women are to English men, because of his size, he smells all details of body odor , and prefers their natural scent to that of perfume.
- One can almost smell body odor coming off the page.
- The only drawback to the whole endeavour is that my body odor smells like spiced currants and caramel, so I'm actually inadvertently doing everyone a favor.
- She was sweaty and smelled pungently of body odor .