all - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of all in Hindi
- सब कुछ
- सभी लोग
- used for emphasis. ( जोर के लिए इस्तेमाल किया। )
- (in games) used after a number to indicate an equal score. ( (गेम्स में) एक अंक के बाद एक समान स्कोर का संकेत देने के लिए उपयोग किया जाता है। )
- used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing. ( किसी विशेष समूह या चीज़ की पूरी मात्रा या सीमा का उल्लेख करने के लिए उपयोग किया जाता है। )
- the whole of one's possessions, energy, or interest. ( किसी की सम्पत्ति, ऊर्जा या रुचि। )
- all four windows were broken ( सभी चार खिड़कियां टूट गईं )
- This will be a fit and forget installation that we all love and no doubt will outlast the bike you fit it to as well as you. ( यह एक फिट और भूल की स्थापना होगी जिसे हम सभी प्यार करते हैं और इसमें कोई संदेह नहीं है कि जिस बाइक को आप इसे फिट करते हैं वह आपके साथ भी होगा। )
- But when your big car gets hit by an even bigger car, it all becomes rather academic. ( लेकिन जब आपकी बड़ी कार एक और भी बड़ी कार की चपेट में आ जाती है, तो यह सब बल्कि अकादमिक हो जाता है। )
- in all cases ( सभी मामलों में )
- One can be hounded for scandal one day and made noble beyond all conception the next.
- In all honesty, until a few weeks ago he had no idea how to pronounce the word.
- The fact that they were under the charge of the nurse effectually did away with all possibility of fraud.
- All of them, all fifteen boys, were yelling and hollering as Coach Dodson seemed to be in shock.
- he was all chat
- If you want to avoid formaldehyde altogether, you will need to switch to an all cotton wardrobe.
- They should all leave better prepared for whatever life and work throws at them.
- Our temporary line drivers have all returned, but there has been a minor hiccup.
- He told me all about your lovely black curls and blue eyes, speaking of you as though you were an angel.
- 10% of all cars sold
- all the people I met
- Her father was troubled by a nagging doubt that all was not as it appeared.
- With all possible respect to the authors of this proposal, I do not find it very clear
- Although the team took a significant step towards the quarter-finals, the manager will know better than to think all was perfect in Galicia last night.
- ‘Because of that, he gave us his all ,’ said Ken Detwiler, his manager. ‘We couldn't have asked more from an employee ’.
- after extra time it was still two all
- Also to all of you dedicated people who have supported June all year a big thank you.
- Ja gave each song his all .
- With all due respect to Mr Hiddink, it is unlikely he would have achieved what O'Neill has.
- We are making sure they are doing everything in their power to sort things out with all due speed.
- After all, it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
- She heard some steps coming down the stairs and out of it came Jason, all dressed up and ready for work.
- all I want is to be left alone
- All of them are people we love and we've seen as young children and watched them all grow up.
- he denied all knowledge of it
- So, Mary Sue, if HP now belongs to all of is, does that mean we all get to share in the royalties?