depict - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of depict in Hindi
- शब्दों में वर्णन करना
- वर्णन करना
- चित्रित करना
- चित्रण करना
- चित्रांकित करना
- चित्र बनाना
- नकशा बनाना
- निरूपण करना
- show or represent by a drawing, painting, or other art form.
- The artist did not depict emotion: he depicted the subjects that produce emotion. ( कलाकार ने भावनाओं का चित्रण नहीं किया: उन्होंने उन विषयों का चित्रण किया जो भावना पैदा करते हैं। )
- Road maps depict major roads in a state. ( रोड मैप एक राज्य में प्रमुख सड़कों को दर्शाते हैं। )
- Colorful pictures depict the varied wildlife of the area. ( रंगीन चित्र क्षेत्र के विविध वन्य जीवन को दर्शाते हैं। )
- His earliest collections of stories and sketches, Aus Halb- Asien, Land and Leute des ostlichen Europas (1876) and Die Juden von Barnow (1877) depict graphically the life and manners of the races of southeastern Europe. ( कहानियों और रेखाचित्रों के उनके शुरुआती संग्रह, ऑस हाल्ब-एशियन, लैंड और ल्यूट डेस ओस्टलिचेन यूरोपास (1876) और डाई जूडेन वॉन बार्नो (1877) दक्षिण-पूर्वी यूरोप की दौड़ के जीवन और शिष्टाचार को चित्रित करते हैं। )
- The drawings on the cave walls depict the lives of the earliest men on the planet.
- In your poem, you should use words to depict a teenage girl’s heartache.
- The political candidate often tries to depict his rival as a wealthy man who is out of touch with the common people.
- In his painting, the artist used a lot of red paint to depict the brutality of war.
- The prisoner’s tattoos depict his gang affiliation.
- They depict the See of Oxford impaling argent an eagle sable charged with a mullet argent.
- Poets and films often depict Paris in the springtime.
- On the finished columns raised panels depict Ay and his wife adoring cartouches.
- Rush Hour arrives with 40 challenge cards, which depict various gridlock scenarios to set up your traffic jam to.
- Poet and novelist love to depict the princess as won by the outlaw, the gypsy, the peasant.
- For my attempt to depict the social habits of the period I had but to draw on my memory.
- You lift me into immortality, Depict new heavens, or draw the scenes of hell.
- They embody the hopes of the Renaissance and depict a College of the Humanities.
- Other music was required to depict the emotions than that of the contrapuntist, with its puzzling intricacies.
- They're not the hair-brained idiots that some war-correspondents depict from day to day.
- How shall we depict the fate of thousands of soldiers ordered back home on the eve of the invasion?
- The novelist wishing to depict his hero doing the right thing in the right way by his heroine did not have the variety of choice he has now.
- The paintings, executed on canvas, depict scenes from the story of Ulysses.
- depict various gridlock scenarios to set up your traffic jam to.