rock - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of rock in Hindi
- झोंटे खाना
- धीरे-धीरे डौलना
- the solid mineral material forming part of the surface of the earth and other similar planets, exposed on the surface or underlying the soil or oceans.
- a large piece of rock which has become detached from a cliff or mountain; a boulder.
- used to refer to someone or something that is extremely strong, reliable, or hard.
- rock music.
- a gentle movement to and fro or from side to side.
- move gently to and fro or from side to side.
- wear (a garment) or affect (an attitude or style), especially in a confident or flamboyant way.
- imagining himself as the last rock of civilization being swept over by a wave of barbarism ( खुद को सभ्यता की आखिरी चट्टान के रूप में कल्पना करना बर्बरता की लहर से बह रहा है )
- the building began to rock on its foundations ( इमारत अपनी नींव पर हिलने लगी )
- Like to be that rock she sat on. ( वह जिस चट्टान पर बैठी थी, वैसा ही होना। )
- We took the water from the rock. ( हमने चट्टान से पानी लिया। )
- Having plenty of live rock for.
- His rock head had been torn off.
- Yosef pointed at the heavy rock.
- Punk rock was frankly too white.
- Skeets‘ rock face was cracking.
- One juvenile was found beneath a rock in the forest, and another was on the forest floor by day.
- The resolution is firmly set; the man walks forth strong as a rock in his determination.
- Aunt Lizzie was poking at a rock with her toe when she looked up suddenly and saw her danger.
- On a rock on the mountain-side, some three hundred yards away, stood the figure of an old man.
- A solitary exile, on a bare rock of Caprera sat Giuseppe Garibaldi on that joyful day.
- But I think I described him truly when I said he was like a rock overgrown with moss and lichen.
- But it is my duty to try and test the spirits, so as to be a rock of defence to those beneath my care.
- The shadows of evening were now spreading themselves over the woods, and rock and tree began to mingle together.
- Between each group of figures the face of the rock was scored with mysterious signs and rudely limned weapons of war and chase.
- Years had changed the more perishable features of the scene; but rock and iron yield slowly to the influence of time.
- It occurred to her now, as it had done so often before, that in the hour of trouble he would be like a rock to lean on.
- They coasted up the west side of the atoll, making short tacks in to the surf-pounded coral rock and out again.
- When the hay'd given out in one place they'd worked through at another until they struck bed rock again.
- Clement looked about him in great perplexity, and suddenly perceived a man sitting on the rock which so precipitately overhung the path.
- But before the Rock Worm could.
- A second, much smaller rock in.
- Maybe it was a rock concert or.
- It happened at Chimney Rock, MD.
- Peso asked me if I needed a rock.
- He picked up a rock and threw it.
- They pause and look at the rock.
- Nearby Salt Rock was great for.
- Cowering back against the rock.
- A local rock band was tuning up.
- Cutting through the mist and rock.
- The ship was well into the rock.
- He pressed forward, hard as rock.
- You must have hit a bloody rock.
- the police discovered six ounces of rock in his van
- he looked a totally different man and ready to rock
- crack sells for $20 a rock
- she placed the baby in the cradle and gave it a rock
- a spectacular rock arch
- a rock star
- a piece of rock
- the beds of rock are slightly tilted