death knell - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of death knell in Hindi
- मृत्यु नाद
death knell Definition
- the tolling of a bell to mark someone's death.
death knell Example
- the chaos may sound the death knell for the peace plan ( अराजकता शांति योजना के लिए मौत की घंटी लग सकती है )
- It was not a macabre death knell, but it was sobering reality. ( यह एक भयानक मौत की घंटी नहीं थी, बल्कि यह एक गंभीर सच्चाई थी। )
- Death knell : " Bubby Brister is the Viking quarterback," ( मौत की घंटी: "बब्बी ब्रिस्टर वाइकिंग क्वार्टरबैक है," )
- Pilots call the cost-cutting plan the death knell for Sabena. ( पायलट लागत में कटौती की योजना को सबेना के लिए मौत की घंटी बताते हैं। )
- The search for minerals rang the death knell for many waters in the area.
- That could be the final death knell for the already ravaged economy.
- Fees, he argues, do not sound the death knell for the gap year, but in fact make it an even more important institution.
- A change of name to Electronics Australia Today spelt the death knell.
- But no death knell has sounded for the big flashy bar mitzvah.
- Grim as this scenario may be, it is hardly a death knell.
- The violent end to the Jacobite rising of 1745 also sounded the death knell of Highland society.
- That sounds like a death knell to the plans of Watertown officials.
- But it is too early to sound the death knell for Kentucky.
- Some lawmakers saw that as the death knell for campaign finance reform.
- I fear this cut would truly be the death knell for the industry.
- These sounded the death knell of shortwave radio for commercial communications.
- Incidentally, those who predicted the smoking ban would spell the death knell of the Irish pub couldn't have been more wrong.
- It's difficult to see death knell in a sentence .
- His find was the death knell of the Cherokee Nation in the Southeast.
- This is the death knell of the kinder, gentler Jeb Bush.