battered - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of battered in Hindi
- चोट लगाना
- injured by repeated blows or punishment. ( बार-बार मारपीट या सजा से घायल। )
- (of food) coated in batter and deep-fried until crisp. ( (भोजन का) बैटर में लेपित और कुरकुरा होने तक डीप-फ्राइड। )
- (of a wall) have a receding slope. ( (एक दीवार का) एक आवर्ती ढलान है। )
- strike repeatedly with hard blows; pound heavily and insistently. ( कड़ी चोटों के साथ बार-बार हड़ताल; जोर से और जोर से पौंड। )
- The cutlets came with battered onion rings oozing grease, mushrooms that could have been boiled for all the taste they had, a plain-grilled tomato and a pile of thin chips. ( कटलेट पके हुए प्याज के छल्ले के साथ आया था, जिसमें चिकना तेल था, मशरूम जो कि उन सभी स्वादों के लिए उबला जा सकता था, जो एक सादे ग्रिल्ड टमाटर और पतले चिप्स के ढेर थे। )
- If children are abused and wives are battered , that has nothing to do with insufficient information. ( अगर बच्चों के साथ दुर्व्यवहार किया जाता है और पत्नियों को पीटा जाता है, तो इसका अपर्याप्त जानकारी से कोई लेना-देना नहीं है। )
- The jeans are battered , the boots heavily scuffed. ( जींस पस्त है, बूटों ने जोर से फंदा लगाया। )
- An indictment could make it difficult for CA to borrow money and would be a severe blow to its already battered reputation. ( एक अभियोग सीए के लिए पैसे उधार लेना मुश्किल बना सकता है और इसकी पहले से ही प्रतिष्ठित प्रतिष्ठा के लिए एक गंभीर झटका होगा। )
- She was often helping a battered wife or a person battling drug addiction or someone needing a place to stay for the night. ( वह अक्सर एक पस्त पत्नी या नशे की लत से जूझ रहे व्यक्ति की मदद कर रहा था या किसी को रात रुकने के लिए जगह की जरूरत थी। )
- The catch of choice here is cod, battered and cooked at high heat until the exterior takes on a golden hue. ( यहां पसंद की पकड़ कॉड, पस्त और उच्च गर्मी पर पकाया जाता है जब तक कि बाहरी एक सुनहरा रंग नहीं लेता। )
- As for dessert, the battered banana with honey was faultless and is highly recommended. ( मिठाई के लिए, शहद के साथ पका हुआ केला दोषरहित था और इसकी अत्यधिक सिफारिश की जाती है। )
- Frankly, though, this strikes me as some sort of bizarre battered spouse response. ( सच कहूँ, हालांकि, यह मुझे कुछ हद तक विचित्र पस्त पति प्रतिक्रिया के रूप में हमला करता है। )
- That history was one of poverty and violence, of battered women and abandoned children.
- But showing up when it doesn't matter will not repair the damage to his battered image.
- If your mouse pad is battered from years of hard use, consider purchasing a new one.
- A schoolgirl has been left bruised and battered after she was subjected to a 10-minute beating by a gang of girls.
- When he refused to hand over money the trio dragged him to the ground and launched into a vicious assault leaving the victim battered and bruised.
- He kicked off the battered boots and massaged his aching joints.
- The North Coast representative team is back from Gosford a little battered and bruised, but having performed competitively in every match.
- Unilever launched a £25m advertising campaign in July aimed at giving the battered fish finger a healthier image.
- Well, my father is a bus driver - he used to be a chef - and my mum works in a refuge for battered wives.
- I followed him quietly around the other car park until we stopped beside a battered looking black car.
- Why should police privacy be better-protected than that of battered spouses or deported passengers?
- After 5 or 6 pints you will feel the need for battered sausages and chips, that's natural.
- I like my chips open or wrapped, with a crisp wedge of battered cod perched precariously on top.
- This arrangement proved to be both damaging and unhelpful for the battered wife.
- Fife is feeling battered and bruised at the moment.
- ‘We hope that he is not too battered and bruised,’ he said.
- But after that, full health is restored and young gentlemen are ready for a luncheon of a dozen lamb chops and a battered pudding.
- New York's approach might well cause other states to revisit harsh approaches to removals of children from the battered parent.
- I found gravy on my t-shirt next morning so I'm guessing chips, and possibly a battered sausage, were involved in the walk home.
- Rai, who plays the role of a battered wife in the drama, has become a Cannes regular in recent years.
- The screen rises and reveals a woman clad in battered basketball boots, pushed-down white socks, a denim skirt and an old guitar.
- In fact everyone is depending on the military to come through and prevent another wave of violence engulfing this already battered nation.