avalanche - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of avalanche in Hindi
- पहाड़ से गिरता हुआ बर्फ का ढेर
- a mass of snow, ice, and rocks falling rapidly down a mountainside. ( बर्फ, बर्फ और चट्टानों का एक द्रव्यमान तेजी से एक पहाड़ी से नीचे गिर रहा है। )
- a sudden arrival or occurrence of something in overwhelming quantities. ( भारी मात्रा में किसी चीज का अचानक आगमन या घटना। )
- a cumulative process in which a fast-moving ion or electron generates further ions and electrons by collision. ( एक संचयी प्रक्रिया जिसमें एक तेजी से बढ़ने वाला आयन या इलेक्ट्रॉन टकराव द्वारा आगे आयन और इलेक्ट्रॉन उत्पन्न करता है। )
- (of a mass of snow, ice, and rocks) descend rapidly down a mountainside. ( (बर्फ, बर्फ और चट्टानों का एक द्रव्यमान) तेजी से एक पहाड़ी से नीचे उतरता है। )
- undergo a rapid increase in conductivity due to an avalanche process. ( एक हिमस्खलन प्रक्रिया के कारण चालकता में तेजी से वृद्धि हुई है। )
- It's like an electron avalanche , he says, that can flood up toward the ionosphere or slide earthward, depending on the electric field direction. ( यह एक इलेक्ट्रान हिमस्खलन की तरह है, वह कहता है, कि आयोस्फीयर की ओर बाढ़ आ सकती है या बिजली के क्षेत्र की दिशा के आधार पर, सांसारिक स्लाइड कर सकती है। )
- We all know during festive seasons such as Christmas the children will be deluged by an avalanche of toys. ( हम सभी त्यौहारों के मौसम के दौरान जानते हैं जैसे कि क्रिसमस पर बच्चों को खिलौनों के एक हिमस्खलन से बचाया जाएगा। )
- The blast caused an avalanche of rocks and dust, definitely stopping the pursuit. ( विस्फोट से चट्टानों और धूल का एक हिमस्खलन हुआ, निश्चित रूप से पीछा करना बंद हो गया। )
- an avalanche of mud ( कीचड़ का एक हिमस्खलन )
- But once the messages descend I remain overwhelmed by the avalanche of letters, information, bulletins and, of course, junk email. ( लेकिन एक बार जब संदेश उतरते हैं तो मैं पत्र, सूचना, बुलेटिन और, जंक ईमेल के हिमस्खलन से अभिभूत रहता हूं। )
- In an instant, an avalanche of electrons is rolling over the surface in a catastrophic flashover.
- I have had a sudden avalanche of e-mails, just at a time when I'm struggling to finish a script.
- These very intense fields in very low-pressure conditions generate an avalanche of electrons on to metals that can become destructive and cause losses in heavy investment.
- Suddenly there was an avalanche of theories designed to explain the rise in crime that had previously been denied.
- Morgan's head spins from the sudden avalanche of words.
- There will even be antennae attached to lamp-posts in major cities to cope with the expected avalanche of radio waves.
- An avalanche roaring down a mountainside may seem to be wildly out of control, but actually it is governed by certain equations.
- In this case, it is possible that the channel-forming fluid has removed some material deposited in the avalanche .
- it received an avalanche of bad publicity
- we have had an avalanche of applications
- With that he scooped his young daughter up in his arms, amidst a sudden avalanche of giggles, and put her to bed with her brothers.
- On their descent they were hit by a huge avalanche of massive rocks of snow.
- As can be seen from Box 4.1, the end of the Cold War triggered a near avalanche of applications - mostly from former Warsaw Pact members.
- My husband and I were wandering through the city one slow summer Saturday, when suddenly there was an avalanche of music, colour, satin, sequins, balloons and feathers.
- he was swept to his death by an avalanche in 1988
- They didn't spend long in there, possibly due to fear of sudden movements causing an avalanche .
- Wave after wave of panic swept over me like an avalanche and my mind tried to reconcile what I was seeing in front of me with some kind of logical thought.
- In Walhalla, an old gold-mining town in a narrow valley, disaster struck on the Tuesday night as an avalanche of water, rocks, silt and logs swept down over the town.
- There have been reports where this dog will change direction or position for no apparent reason, seconds before an avalanche of ice and snow come hurtling down a mountainside.
- Rescuers are trying to recover the bodies of an estimated 100 people buried under an avalanche of mud in a little village just near Mumbai.
- A sudden avalanche of selling by these parties at current depressed prices amid rising global demand and commodity prices makes little sense.
- There will be an avalanche of applications, much greater than what the Government expects.
- Most stereotypes have a very slight basis in reality, but by overwhelming them with an avalanche of complete nonsense any meaning they have will be lost.
- First of all, we suddenly got an avalanche of speculation: Were these suicide bombers?
- The word avalanche is derived from a Swiss word meaning ‘descent to the valley’, and it can refer to snow, ice, rock or rubble.