deft - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of deft in Hindi
- neatly skillful and quick in one's movements.
- a deft piece of footwork ( फुटवर्क का एक अच्छा टुकड़ा )
- The deft musician was able to play the harmonica and the piano at the same time. ( चतुर संगीतकार एक ही समय में हारमोनिका और पियानो बजाने में सक्षम था। )
- Because Jake is a deft electrician, it will not take him long to rewire the electrical outlets in the bathroom. ( क्योंकि जेक एक कुशल इलेक्ट्रीशियन है, उसे बाथरूम में बिजली के आउटलेट को फिर से जोड़ने में देर नहीं लगेगी। )
- Only a deft artist can perfectly capture the model’s figure in clay. ( केवल एक कुशल कलाकार ही मिट्टी में मॉडल की आकृति को पूरी तरह से पकड़ सकता है। )
- Although I have studied the guitar for over a year, I still do not consider myself to be a deft guitarist so I will not be performing in the annual concert.
- The deft carpenter was able to take a few old boards and turn them into a beautiful bookshelf.
- What manner of thing was that pirouet in the deft execution of which he felt an honest exultation?
- With the deft fingers of a woman she was lifting and laying out the handsome uniforms one by one.
- With deft but trembling hands the crew work to secure the cable which follows the line.
- He stood leaning against the casing, watching her floury hands at their deft work.
- Always deft with his fingers, he whiled away the hours by working at a turning-lathe.
- She sat down on a bench, took the cup in her hand and looked earnestly at the deft piece of work.
- A deft active man, we say; what he undertook to do is nimbly and successfully done.
- At the party, everyone admired the beautiful ice sculpture that had been created by a deft sculptor.
- The only person who can successfully perform the tricky operation is a deft surgeon.
- When the actor got arrested for drunk driving, his spokesperson was wise enough to turn the situation into a deft publicity campaign.
- The politician is a deft speaker who can easily convince people to believe whatever he says.
- The servant was a crafty fellow, a London rascal, deft at whipping away full bottles.
- This, with the deft invocation of "the master," was unanswerable, as old Judy had intended.
- The deft weaving of palm-leaf hut and wall of defence creates a village or destroys it at lightning speed.
- Mary brought a cup, and placed it at her hand, with the deft manner of those who have learned to serve.
- He learned to attend to its little wants with deft fingers, listening with a smile to the kindly banter of the women.
- She was taller, with a well-trained figure that showed the efforts of all the deft maids and skillful dressmakers through which it had passed.
- But this was transformed of an instant into affrighted horror, as my hand at his ear gave the noose the deft and fatal twist.
- Dick Humphries threw the bight of the sail twine over the point of the needle and drew it clear with a couple of deft turns and a jerk.
- After giving the dough several deft turns on the board with the hand, place in a well-greased fruit cake pan, which has been dusted with flour.
- In the manner reminiscent of an elder day Jerry wiped away imaginary moisture from the mahogany with a deft circular movement of a white cloth.
- Even though I enjoy baking at home, I am not deft enough to be a professional baker.
- the script was both deft and literate