academy - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of academy in Hindi
- विद्वत परिषद
- a place of study or training in a special field. ( एक विशेष क्षेत्र में अध्ययन या प्रशिक्षण का स्थान। )
- a society or institution of distinguished scholars, artists, or scientists, that aims to promote and maintain standards in its particular field. ( विशिष्ट विद्वानों, कलाकारों या वैज्ञानिकों का एक समाज या संस्थान, जिसका उद्देश्य अपने विशेष क्षेत्र में मानकों को बढ़ावा देना और बनाए रखना है। )
- There are signs that, outside the academy , middlebrow literary circles, and the United Nations, feminism has indeed met its Waterloo. ( ऐसे संकेत हैं कि अकादमी के बाहर, मिडिलब्रो साहित्यिक मंडलियां और संयुक्त राष्ट्र, नारीवाद वास्तव में अपने वाटरलू से मिले हैं। )
- By contrast, Democratic and Republican Economists and Political Scientists are just as likely to be found inside and outside the academy . ( इसके विपरीत, डेमोक्रेटिक और रिपब्लिकन इकोनॉमिस्ट और राजनीतिक वैज्ञानिक अकादमी के अंदर और बाहर पाए जाने की संभावना है। )
- And even better, the format is equally open to people from outside the academy who want to read about the latest scholarship, blog about it, or even write it.
- They insisted on calling her Chaelia and sending her to a private academy for schooling.
- As he described it, succeeding in the liberal arts academy is tough enough as it is without the added burden of holding unpopular views.
- a police academy
- They were twins who had just transferred from a private academy .
- It's gratifying to see weblog postings participating in intellectual discourse within the academy as well as outside it.
- During the year the academy will provide training support for the athletes including the use of biokinetics and a course in special nutrition to enhance the athletes' performances.
- Outside the academy , it is a notion that holds the promise of explaining how most readers evaluate what they read.
- The Royal Society is an independent academy promoting the natural and applied sciences.
- a writing and publishing world outside the academy
- But in the end, I believe that it does not matter whether professors are better motivated or not better motivated than those outside of the academy .
- President Bush delivered the commencement address at the Air Force academy today.
- It's not like she goes to the police academy to train and prepare herself for things like this.
- The day she graduated from high school, she signed up for the police academy .
- The long days studying in class and endless hours of physical training at the academy paid off in ways Richard had probably never imagined.
- Tony Blair has formally opened a training academy for teachers known as the Sandhurst for teachers.
- She had decided that I was becoming too much like a boy and requested I to be sent off to my all girls academy to be educated and taught how to be proper.
- Members of the Homeless Power Project also have met with police recruits at the training academy and at some precincts.
- In fact he became a police recruit, joining the force and training at an academy in North Wales.
- He is to step down as chairman of the institution after artists at the academy called for his resignation.
- Then there is the recurring need for historians to strive to connect their scholarship to the interests of people outside of the academy .
- After graduation, I was accepted into the police academy 's six-month training program to become an officer.
- Nine years ago, he and a dozen sports medicine doctors formed the academy to promote anti-aging treatments and to learn more about the long-term effects.
- The largest issue, he finds, is that the humanities have become completely removed from the worlds outside the academy .
- For many of us both within and outside of the academy , the new century started in 1989.
- He knew of the life that would await him outside the academy .
- The Dublin Society was founded in 1731 to promote Irish agriculture and manufactures, and during the 1740s absorbed a local academy to provide a training for arts and crafts.
- This work is articulated in a way that invites - and will undoubtedly excite - a wide readership within and outside the academy .