architect - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of architect in Hindi
- a person who designs buildings and in many cases also supervises their construction. ( एक व्यक्ति जो इमारतों को डिजाइन करता है और कई मामलों में उनके निर्माण का पर्यवेक्षण भी करता है। )
- design and make. ( डिजाइन और बनाते हैं। )
- Thus, it was intended to blend with the interior decorative painting, which was supervised by the architect William Kent. ( इस प्रकार, यह आंतरिक सजावटी पेंटिंग के साथ मिश्रण करने का इरादा था, जिसे वास्तुकार विलियम केंट द्वारा पर्यवेक्षण किया गया था। )
- The chief architect of this project is the President, with whom Dr. Nair has associated. ( इस परियोजना के मुख्य वास्तुकार राष्ट्रपति हैं, जिनके साथ डॉ। नायर जुड़े हैं। )
- The facade of a building represents the architect 's signature, but it is also a source of light and a thermal barrier. ( एक इमारत का मोहरा आर्किटेक्ट के हस्ताक्षर का प्रतिनिधित्व करता है, लेकिन यह प्रकाश का स्रोत और एक थर्मल बाधा भी है। )
- This would result in its demolition and replacement by a new building designed by the architect James Sterling. ( यह आर्किटेक्ट जेम्स स्टर्लिंग द्वारा डिज़ाइन की गई एक नई इमारत द्वारा इसके विध्वंस और प्रतिस्थापन के परिणामस्वरूप होगा। )
- According to the architect , the building consumes half the energy of a traditional office building. ( वास्तुकार के अनुसार, इमारत एक पारंपरिक कार्यालय भवन की आधी ऊर्जा की खपत करती है। )
- Rovaniemi is a planned city, designed by architect Alvar Aalto and shaped like a reindeer horn. ( Rovaniemi एक योजनाबद्ध शहर है, जिसे वास्तुकार अलवर अल्टो द्वारा डिज़ाइन किया गया है और बारहसिंगे के सींग के आकार का है। )
- the great Norman architect of Durham Cathedral ( डरहम कैथेड्रल के महान नॉर्मन वास्तुकार )
- a chief architect of the plan to slash income taxes ( आय करों को कम करने की योजना के एक मुख्य वास्तुकार )
- So the historian has as relevant a role in the process of urban design as the architect , planner and politician. ( इसलिए इतिहासकार की शहरी डिजाइन की प्रक्रिया में वास्तुकार, योजनाकार और राजनीतिज्ञ के रूप में प्रासंगिक भूमिका है। )
- Of course, it didn't help that the chief architect of the plan had gone and its chief opponent was now in command.
- However, for large inspections, the contractors would, I think, normally wish to use the architect who designed the building.
- The Ronchamp chapel was the first of three religious buildings designed by the architect .
- At that point in his career, the young architect had no experience designing such large buildings.
- I am not only a follower, but I could say that I am the architect of this idea with concrete mechanisms and stages for its achievement.
- To effectively solve the most challenging problems requires that supercomputers be architected differently than standard PCs and servers.
- Televaulting is a new backup paradigm architected specifically for geographically dispersed environments.
- He was one of the chief architects and creators of the ‘beautiful game’.
- The extent to which architects shepherd construction has shifted over the years.
- Through no fault of the architects , the building will need major maintenance in a few years' time.
- For inexperienced architects joining a team designing a tall building, this book is a must.
- A council spokeswoman later confirmed that the authority had now put out tenders for landscape design architects, building architects and quantity surveyors.
- Freire and Lopes, who had experience of working with old buildings were appointed as architects .
- Open source applications are most often architected for the highest level of flexibility through community development.
- As the Web matures and we get better at architecting , designing and building it, our clients and stakeholders will begin to have a better understanding of what goes into a successful Web project.
- The jury was impressed by the partnership between the architects and the building contractor.
- I actually emailed the architects who designed the building, just before I found this site.
- To the immediate south was a more handsome Victorian building constructed by architects John Lessels and John Patterson in 1873 to replace an earlier structure.
- He's one of the chief architects of the drug plan for seniors that people talked so much about in the closing days of last year.
- Its architects designed buildings that defied gravity.
- It is hoped that the architects of the master plan were aware of this fact when it was developed.