under control - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of under control in Hindi
- नियंत्रण में
under control Definition
- (of a danger or emergency) such that people are able to deal with it successfully.
under control Example
- Running from it was probably the worst thing she could do, but panic had set in and her legs were under control of her mind. ( इससे भागना शायद सबसे बुरा काम था जो वह कर सकती थी, लेकिन घबराहट शुरू हो गई थी और उसके पैर उसके दिमाग के नियंत्रण में थे। )
- He tried in vain to bring his temper under control. ( उसने अपने गुस्से पर काबू पाने की व्यर्थ कोशिश की। )
- Is everything under control? ( क्या सब कुछ नियंत्रण में है? )
- We've got to get the economy under control or it will literally eat us up. ( हमें अर्थव्यवस्था को नियंत्रण में लाना होगा या यह सचमुच हमें खा जाएगी। )
- If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
- Clancey was excellent at keeping the kids under control
- In a quiet room with no one looking on, she managed to get her emotions under control by focusing on Destiny.
- The bivalved carapace has a jointed rostrum, and covers only the front part of the body, to which it is only attached quite in front, the valve-like sides being under control of an adductor muscle.
- Please keep your dog under control!
- They soon got the situation under control.
- You must get your spending under control.
- Firemen said they had the blaze under control.
- There's no need to flap-I've got everything under control.
- The frost fire has been brought under control.
- Everything is under control, sir.
- In the last few years of his life Newton was troubled with incontinence of urine, which was supposed to be due to stone; but with care he kept the disease under control.
- In December of 1903 a disturbance resulting in the murder of the British resident led to the despatch of a military expedition, and as a result of the operations the frontiers of the districts under control were extended to the borders of the Munshi country in about 8° E.
- Routine maintenance of the garden consists of keeping weeds under control.
- It took almost 100 firemen to bring the blaze under control.
- He believes that from a military standpoint, the situation is under control.
- It took the nursery teachers months to bring their class of boys under control.
- Her employers allegedly threaten her with voodoo curses to keep her under control.
- It seems that the disease is now under control.
- He tried in vain to bring his temper under control.
- Army officers said the situation was under control.
- The police kept the mob under control.
- We’ve got to get the economy under control or it will literally eat us up.
- If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.
- Clancey was excellent at keeping the kids under control.
- He was there to save your brother when Isac finished and kept him under control using Claire's blood.