abode - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abode in Hindi
- a place of residence; a house or home. (निवास स्थान; एक घर)
- accept or act in accordance with (a rule, decision, or recommendation). ((एक नियम, निर्णय, या सिफारिश) के अनुसार स्वीकार या कार्य।)
- be unable to tolerate (someone or something). (बर्दाश्त करने में असमर्थ होना (किसी या कुछ))
- (of a feeling or a memory) continue without fading or being lost. ((एक भावना या एक स्मृति के) लुप्त होती या खोए बिना जारी है।)
Another group of about 1,000 protesters said they were fighting for the right of abode for their mainland relatives. (लगभग 1,000 प्रदर्शनकारियों के एक अन्य समूह ने कहा कि वे अपने मुख्य भूमि के रिश्तेदारों के निवास के अधिकार के लिए लड़ रहे थे।)
The 43-year-old, who has battled drink problems, gave his address as no fixed abode at his appearance at Manchester City Magistrates Court on Tuesday. (पीने की समस्या से जूझ रहे 43 वर्षीय ने मंगलवार को मैनचेस्टर सिटी मजिस्ट्रेट कोर्ट में अपनी उपस्थिति पर कोई निश्चित निवास नहीं बताया।)
- She then tightly attaches to one's wrist a plastic bangle of the sort that it is put on to the wrists of the inmates of mentally challenged places of abode .
- According to the police, there were about 500 people in attendance in total, of which 210 people were citizens who were demonstrating for the right to abode .
- What function do borders have in a global democracy, and what entitles people to a right of abode ?
- a place of abode
- Recently divorced, Foster is now house-hunting with her teenage daughter and appears to be seeking a hotel rather than a humble abode .
- The pictures of our abode , the Eco House, could have come from a glossy interiors mag or a coffee table tome, even though I say so myself.
- Yet it still seems like a better option than her current abode .
- It felt like a five-star hotel in comparison to my current abode .
- They may not have the time or inclination to turn their abode into a show home, but they can afford to pay someone who does.
- In the time since he had left his native Ballyredmond and taken up his abode in Rathvilly he had spent a period of time in Courtown, Co. Wexford.
- He writes of Eudoxus as a student in Athens: - so poor was he that he took up his abode at the Piraeus and trudged to Athens and back on foot each day.
- Stranded in a tiny village without amenities, he eagerly accepts an offer of shelter in a local abode .
- These are the people living in bed and breakfasts, sofa surfing with friends and moving from house to house with no fixed abode .
- Although the couple are lawfully resident in Switzerland, they do not have a permanent right of abode .
- Our staff had to assign a period of abode according to standard procedures.
- her current abode
- Man then began to cultivate the fields, and to have a fixed place of abode other than a cave.
- The lawmaking body passed a resolution requesting that the Executive Yuan locate an appropriate abode from state-owned houses for the vice president within a year.
- Using extensive footage from his native birthplace in India, the film travels to his college in Kolkata continuing to his current abode at the Master's Lodge in Cambridge.
- their right of abode in Britain
- The humble abode which Nelson Mandela occupied when he first came to Joburg during the early 1940s is to be transformed into a heritage attraction site.
- my humble abode
- Did I mention I'll probably be using this item as my main place of abode by the end of this month?
- He purchased his dilapidated old home, Rathloe House, with the intention to build a new abode on the site.
- This points to a worldly, finite, lived morality - to an ethos in its sense of abode and dwelling place - and away from the abstract and systematic utilitarianism so common in Australia.
- It is as if the things of beauty, which are now in other places, have only taken up their abode there for a time, while their true home is in Rome.
- Their house was more like a small castle than a humble abode .
- The independent senator said a lot of the crime in the society was being committed by people of no fixed place of abode .