hantavirus - Meaning in Telgu
Meaning of hantavirus in Telgu
- ఎలుక వైరస్
a virus of a genus carried by rodents and causing various febrile hemorrhagic diseases, often with kidney damage or failure. ( ఎలుకలచే నిర్వహించబడే ఒక జాతి యొక్క వైరస్లు మరియు తరచుగా మూత్రపిండాల నష్టం లేదా వైఫల్యంతో వివిధ జ్వరసంబంధమైన రక్తస్రావం వ్యాధులకు కారణమవుతాయి. )
- Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome is associated with higher mortality than HFRS, was first recognized as a hantavirus disease in 1993, and occurs within the American continents.
- Mammals are the most common reservoirs of zoonotic disease, and rodents play the leading role, implicated in the spread of plague, Lyme disease, hantavirus and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- This hantavirus , a member of the Bunyaviridae family of RNA viruses, is transmitted by its reservoir host Peromyscus maniculatus, the deer mouse.
- Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome was first recognized as a hantavirus disease in 1993 and is a disease of the Americas.
- The molecular techniques will include primers that can identify Thottapalayam virus, the only hantavirus isolate from India.