seem - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of seem in Hindi
- लगता है
- जान पड़ना
- दिखाई पड़ना
- प्रतीत होना
- अनुकूल होना
- प्रकट होना
- योग्य होना
- give the impression or sensation of being something or having a particular quality.
- it would seem that he has been fooling us all ( ऐसा लगता है कि वह हम सभी को बेवकूफ बना रहा है )
- I seem to remember giving you very precise instructions ( मुझे लगता है कि आपको बहुत सटीक निर्देश देना याद है )
- he couldn't seem to remember his lines ( वह अपनी पंक्तियों को याद नहीं कर सकता था )
- The terms of settlement seem just.
- Recent events seem less serious when put into an international perspective.
- "The computer seems to be broken."
- It may seem harsh to criticize him after his death.
- The mountain villages seem to be permanently shrouded in mist.
- She doesn't seem unduly concerned about her exams.
- Her father didn't seem at all surprised.
- All salespeople seem to have the same phoney smile.
- There seem to be fewer tourists around this year.
- Some of his views seem rather extreme.
- These ideas seem a bit dated now.
- They seem to know what they're doing.