kiln - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of kiln in Hindi
a furnace or oven for burning, baking, or drying, especially one for calcining lime or firing pottery. ( जलने, बेकिंग या सुखाने के लिए एक भट्टी या ओवन, विशेष रूप से चूने या फायरिंग बर्तनों के लिए। )
burn, bake, or dry in a kiln. ( जला, सेंकना, या एक भट्टी में सूखा। )
- When I at last pulled the pizza from the roasting kiln of the oven I was greeted with something less pizza and more cracker covered with oatmeal. ( जब मैंने आख़िर में पिज़्ज़ा को ओवन के भुने हुए भट्टे से खींचा तो मुझे कुछ कम पिज़्ज़ा और अधिक पटाखे के साथ ओटमील से ढका गया। )
- In 1987, excavations in the Calle Pureza in Triana, the pottery district of Seville, brought to light a collapsed kiln full of pottery wasters. ( 1987 में, ट्रिवाना में कैले प्यूर्ज़ा में खुदाई, सेविले के मिट्टी के बर्तनों के जिले, मिट्टी के बर्तनों से भरे ढहते हुए भट्ठा को प्रकाश में लाया गया। )
- Thought to be Anglo-Saxon, this could have been a primitive pottery kiln or a malting oven, used in beer making. ( एंग्लो-सैक्सन होने के लिए सोचा, यह एक आदिम मिट्टी के बर्तनों भट्टी या एक मैल्टिंग ओवन हो सकता था, जिसका उपयोग बीयर बनाने में किया जाता था। )
- It soon turned into a lime kiln and sent out hot burning vapours.
- Since then, she has studied accountancy, plumbing, served in a whole food shop and cleaned out the kiln at a local pottery.
- The major hole was for the ‘crew’ and the smaller hole was the base for the pottery kiln .
- So we were in good spirits as we dropped down towards Normanby, passed scrub of yellow flower and red hip, then a kissing gate, orchard, and a yew hedge sculpted in the shape of pottery kilns .
- The colour of dark beers comes from small quantities of malt which are kilned at a high temperature, and has nothing to do with the strength or body of the beer.
- Since the pieces are still quite moist, they must be dried in large ovens, called kilns , before they become hard enough to be packed.
- About 3,000 family kilns for pottery were destroyed in the quake, and most of the villages were nearly levelled.
- In Vidyaranyapura alone, there are 32 houses that vindicate his philosophy: they are eco-constructions that use building materials from the site - mud bricks that are not kilned - and require no plastering.
- This smokiness is maybe a bi-product of the heavily kilned and roasted malts and you get this full flavour at a slightly warmer temperature of 10-12 degrees centigrade.
- Pottery jugs from kilns in the Pingsdorf and Badorf area.
- On balance, however, Mulligan paints a picture of great architectural variety and reveals many hidden treasures such as octagonal boathouses, a gothic mausoleum, old lime kilns , follies and mill buildings.
- The Workspace includes several electric pottery wheels, electric kilns , a screen printing press, complete woodworking shop, photography lab and a mat cutter.
- Skirt the breeding colony of common terns that plunge-dive in the surf, and head out across the sands towards the lime kilns at Beadnell harbour, where you can catch the bus back to Seahouses.
- A number of special features were built into the new ship to facilitate these courses, including a full demonstration kitchen set and the industry's first onboard pottery studio and kilns .
- The site contains several scheduled monuments, including beehive coking ovens, calcining kilns , blowing engine houses, and a unique lift tower which was used to transport material to the top of the furnaces.
- Skutt has been a leading manufacturer of electric kilns and kiln vent systems for nearly 50 years.
- Since I charge five dollars for a natural set and six for a glazed or painted set, roughly what I pay for each brick of clay, which'll make at least ten sets, I don't complain too much about having a fee involved in the kilning .
- The kilns that calcine the lime used in cement are often natural gas fired.
- Photographs of winding towers and cooling towers, of silos, lime kilns and blast furnaces, of coal bunkers and gravel plants.
- It is still possible to see the wagon entrance to the quarry at the north-eastern corner and remnants of haulage roads to lime kilns .
- This maritime flavour is reinforced by the strong peat presence, both in the nearby freshwater source and during the kilning of the malt.
- In segmentary societies, craft production was primarily organized at the household level, and village sites may be found to contain pottery kilns , or slag from metalworking.