ascetic - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of ascetic in Hindi
- परहेज़ का
- मुनि के समान
- संयम का
- characterized by or suggesting the practice of severe self-discipline and abstention from all forms of indulgence, typically for religious reasons. ( विशेष रूप से धार्मिक कारणों से सभी प्रकार के भोग से गंभीर आत्म-अनुशासन और संयम के अभ्यास की विशेषता या सुझाव। )
- a person who practices severe self-discipline and abstention. ( एक व्यक्ति जो गंभीर आत्म-अनुशासन और संयम का अभ्यास करता है। )
- These three constitute the Supernal Triad - those spheres which are wholly outside the realm of direct human experience for all but the most disciplined and ascetic individuals. ( ये तीनों सुपरनरल ट्रायड का गठन करते हैं - वे क्षेत्र जो सभी के लिए प्रत्यक्ष मानव अनुभव के दायरे से बाहर हैं, लेकिन सबसे अनुशासित और तपस्वी व्यक्ति हैं। )
- The seventies were very sleek and empty, more concerned with structure, form, and a certain kind of ascetic rigorousness. ( सत्तर बहुत ही चिकना और खाली था, जो संरचना, रूप और एक निश्चित प्रकार की तपस्वी कठोरता के साथ अधिक चिंतित था। )
- The motive was mainly ascetic , but was in part connected with the greater authority which, in antiquity, attached to such renunciation. ( मकसद मुख्य रूप से तपस्वी था, लेकिन उस बड़े अधिकार से जुड़ा हुआ था, जो पुरातनता में, ऐसे त्याग से जुड़ा था। )
- He walked away from every system of thought and every ascetic setup that was offered to him as an alternative. ( वह विचार की हर प्रणाली और हर तपस्वी सेटअप से दूर चला गया जो उसे एक विकल्प के रूप में पेश किया गया था। )
- Buddhism requires ascetic behaviour, including fasting, by its monks, but not from other followers. ( बौद्ध धर्म को अपने भिक्षुओं द्वारा उपवास सहित तपस्वी व्यवहार की आवश्यकता है, लेकिन अन्य अनुयायियों से नहीं। )
- The people communicate with him by way of ascetic disciplines on certain sacred mountains. ( कुछ पवित्र पर्वतों पर लोग तपस्या के माध्यम से उनके साथ संवाद करते हैं। )
- For Brendan, salvation is best accomplished through the monastic way, understood as a combination of ascetic practices and liturgical observance. ( ब्रेंडन के लिए, मोक्ष को मठवासी तरीके से पूरा किया जाता है, जिसे संन्यासी प्रथाओं और मुकदमेबाजी के संयोजन के रूप में समझा जाता है। )
- My tastes are modest to the point of ascetic austerity. ( मेरा स्वाद तपस्वी तपस्या की दृष्टि से मामूली है। )
- Nor will we gain any great wisdom through the more punitive, ascetic methods.
- Sufism emphasises the more mystical and ascetic aspects of the religion.
- I was simply fighting against what I perceived as biblical, doctrinal, and ascetic fundamentalism.
- Yet the texts are firmly part of the later medieval world: the first two come from the writings of visionary women mystics and the last from a rigorously ascetic monastic theologian.
- Cornet always led a frugal and ascetic life, able to live contentedly for weeks on end with the same menu of rice and dried fish.
- While there is not too much on the theology of the cross, or on the phenomenon of monasticism, all authors speak from the reality of a crucified, ascetic tradition.
- True spirituality, or godliness, is found in everyday social relationships as well as in prayer, learning, or ascetic practices.
- Bernard's over-rigorous pursuit of ascetic discipline adversely affected his health.
- He himself lived a rigorously ascetic life and observed the monastic precepts faithfully.
- It will doubtless surprise some viewers to learn that the monks' daily routine is not dominated by the strict, ascetic activities one might suppose.
- Indeed most martial arts are based on the creations of Chinese ascetic monks almost a thousand years ago.
- His earlier life of self-indulgence had been unsatisfying, as was his six-year experiment with ascetic penances.
- The ascetics would go out and, with great exertion, meditate for months and years under a tree or leaning against a boulder.
- The icon, in particular, is a practical form of art, dealing directly with questions of spiritual life such as holiness and asceticism .
- These are the qualities of Siva, the lord of yogis and ascetics .
- They appear as often as not in religious contexts and associated with marginal Christian groups, whether ascetics or heretics.
- He had now experienced both the extremes of a life of ease and comfort (as a prince) and the life of extreme austerity and asceticism .
- Mystics and ascetics have been telling us for ages that the goal of life is to learn how to die.
- He formed an order of ascetics devoted to develop a sense of community with the help of religious injunctions and instructions.
- We can see well enough that Paul had to fight the Gnostics, the Platonists, and the ascetics on these counts.
- In all four Vedas, there are references to women ascetics reciting Vedic hymns and even creating mantras.
- The protagonist moves through various stages of life, from living with ascetics to participating in the marketplace, neither of which bring satisfaction.