eyewash - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of eyewash in Hindi
- cleansing solution for a person's eye.
- insincere talk; nonsense.
- Demonstrator must know the location of the nearest eyewash. ( प्रदर्शनकर्ता को निकटतम आईवॉश का स्थान पता होना चाहिए। )
- Or are these guys just spouting eyewash that they have no real basis for believing? ( या ये लोग सिर्फ दिखावा कर रहे हैं कि उनके पास विश्वास करने का कोई वास्तविक आधार नहीं है? )
- In the past 18 years, there have been as many commissions, each one of them an eyewash. ( पिछले 18 वर्षों में, जितने आयोग हुए हैं, उनमें से प्रत्येक एक चश्मदीद है। )
- Another lineup of tables offers eyewash, footpads, hand creams, aspirins and other health items. ( टेबल की एक और लाइनअप में आईवॉश, फ़ुटपैड, हैंड क्रीम, एस्पिरिन और अन्य स्वास्थ्य आइटम मिलते हैं। )
- This medication can be used as daily eyewash to strengthen vision, counteract many eye defects and eliminate redness and soreness.
- I want to fill you in on a few of the details so you won't think this is the usual election year eyewash.
- He said most of my theory is eyewash.
- He pretends to be busy, but it's all eyewash.
- A medicinal lotion applied to the eye; eyewash.
- When you keep skinned, you'll find it to be a counterfeit eyewash.
- When you keep your eyes skinned , you'll find it to be a counterfeit eyewash.
- They were right there, got the eyewash out, and got me cleaned up and on my way.
- They assumed that this inquiry would be an eyewash and they would be let go scot free.
- Official claims that the majority of Turks are well integrated here are pure eyewash.
- Ardent bikers feel that all the action in the two-wheeler market is only an eyewash
- Homeopathic practice usually does not use topical ointments or drops but does recommend using an antibacterial eyewash made from five drops of tincture of goldenseal in a cup of warm water.