explanation - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of explanation in Hindi
- a statement or account that makes something clear.
- the birth rate is central to any explanation of population trends ( जनसंख्या प्रवृत्तियों के किसी भी स्पष्टीकरण के लिए जन्म दर केंद्रीय है )
- my application was rejected without explanation ( मेरा आवेदन स्पष्टीकरण के बिना खारिज कर दिया गया था )
- He gave no explanation and headed toward her bedroom. ( उसने कोई स्पष्टीकरण नहीं दिया और अपने शयनकक्ष की ओर चल दिया। )
- His only explanation was that he liked being alone. ( उनका एकमात्र स्पष्टीकरण यह था कि उन्हें अकेले रहना पसंद था। )
- She waited for an explanation, but he rode on in silence.
- He would be expecting some explanation for her request, but what?
- This fluctuation finds a parallel in the age at which the Levites were to serve; for neither has any reasonable explanation been found on the traditional view.
- I couldn't come up with an explanation that would keep him from notifying the police.
- His explanation sounds all right.
- He gave us an intelligible explanation.
- There is no rational explanation for his actions.
- I'm sure there's a logical explanation for all this.
- You will find the explanation in the encyclopedia.
- She could find no plausible explanation for its disappearance.
- Her explanation is not implausible.
- Do you really regard that explanation as sufficient?
- There was probably an innocent explanation for the scene at the building.
- He waited for an explanation, but she had said all she was going to say on the subject.
- Kris gave no explanation, simply strode into the shadow world.
- Without that degree of mental development and activity which perceives the necessity of superhuman creative power, no explanation of natural phenomena is possible.
- Freud tried to make sex the explanation for everything