engrossed - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of engrossed in Hindi
- having all one's attention or interest absorbed by someone or something.
- they seemed to be engrossed in conversation ( वे बातचीत में तल्लीन लग रहे थे )
- He was examining the plan, evidently engrossed in his own ideas. ( वह योजना की जांच कर रहा था, जाहिर तौर पर अपने विचारों में तल्लीन था। )
- He was once more engrossed in an examination of the mackerel spinners. ( वह एक बार फिर मैकेरल स्पिनरों की परीक्षा में तल्लीन थे। )
- You're so engrossed in your own small concerns. ( आप अपनी छोटी-छोटी चिंताओं में इतने मशगूल हैं। )
- Croce was in Venice, and engrossed a great share of the general attention.
- He was still engrossed with the subject when Lanning and Nixon arrived.
- So engrossed was she that she didn't at first hear grandma calling her.
- Engrossed in discussion, the two men didn't notice her cross the kitchen to the entrance.
- Pep's engrossed auditors nodded silently, eager to hear the remainder of his story.
- I put on an unconscious easy manner, which was such a dismal failure that it was lucky for me that they were too much engrossed to notice it.
- She was so much occupied with that scarf of Sara's that it engrossed all her attention.
- Jack was leaning upon the table, thinking, and was so engrossed that he did not hear the tap or the opening of the door.
- His attention was soon engrossed by the dancers who, accompanied by musicians, appeared on the stage at the end of the hall.
- For the first six years of Edward's reign the two Geraldine earls engrossed official power.
- She was so engrossed in it, she forgot to pay.
- My audience was completely engrossed as was I.
- They were engrossed in conversation with Josh.
- He stood there talking to her totally engrossed.
- Nigel was sat back on the sofa, engrossed in his.
- Pierre, evidently engrossed in thought, could not at first understand him.