effort - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of effort in Hindi
- प्रयास है
- a vigorous or determined attempt. ( एक जोरदार या निर्धारित प्रयास। एक जोरदार या निर्धारित प्रयास। )
- The implementation of this workplace smoking ban is crucial in an effort to reduce these unnecessary deaths. ( इन अनावश्यक मौतों को कम करने के प्रयास में इस कार्यस्थल धूम्रपान निषेध का कार्यान्वयन महत्वपूर्ण है। )
- the doctor spared no effort in helping my father ( डॉक्टर ने मेरे पिता की मदद करने में कोई कसर नहीं छोड़ी )
- Using a bicycle or walking is definitely an alternative, but both require physical effort . ( साइकिल का उपयोग करना या चलना निश्चित रूप से एक विकल्प है, लेकिन दोनों को शारीरिक प्रयास की आवश्यकता होती है। )
- Following a concerted fundraising effort by the local community, Manorlands Hospice first opened its doors in 1974. ( स्थानीय समुदाय द्वारा एक ठोस धन उगाहने के प्रयास के बाद, 1974 में मनोरलैंड होस्पाइस ने पहली बार अपने दरवाजे खोले। )
- It then took only a slight mental effort to isolate a moment within that time stream and to observe it. ( इसके बाद उस समय धारा के भीतर एक पल को अलग करने और उसका निरीक्षण करने के लिए केवल एक मामूली मानसिक प्रयास किया गया। )
- North Yorkshire County Council is to lobby the Government in an effort to reduce the use of disposable nappies. ( उत्तर यॉर्कशायर काउंटी परिषद डिस्पोजेबल लंगोट के उपयोग को कम करने के प्रयास में सरकार की पैरवी करने के लिए है। )
- He moved to England to take part in the war effort and initially worked as a surgeon in London's east end, treating civilian casualties. ( वह युद्ध के प्रयास में भाग लेने के लिए इंग्लैंड चले गए और शुरू में लंदन के पूर्वी छोर में एक सर्जन के रूप में काम किया, जिससे नागरिक हताहत हुए। )
- the last mile took a huge effort
- The effort he puts into his swing is not a great amount of physical effort .
- It takes a great deal of mental effort to keep in mind the fact that whatever is happening is just plain fiction.
- I'm being sensible, keeping up the liquids and avoiding excessive physical effort but even so it's beginning to get to me.
- Seeing the reaction and the reception of the people so far, makes the war effort seem worthwhile.
- he won without any great effort
- At first Mrs Bounds suggested people should simply donate cash to the relief effort , keen not to get in the way of work the aid agencies were doing.
- He used to suffer from bad headaches and had to avoid all mental effort .
- it was a team effort
- I am working to organize a disaster relief effort to help those affected by the Indian Ocean tsunami.
- Irene and I managed to get to church together, which requires heroic effort on her part.
- This is not so much due to time constraints as due to the fact that I don't feel like putting intense mental effort into it.
- achieving independence requires some effort and self-discipline
- to make an effort to do sth
- Moreover, modern rifles don't possess bows or strings either, and require little physical effort to load.
- I wanted to help in the war effort , of course, but I was pulled in two different ways.
- in an effort to reduce inflation, the government increased interest rates
- In an effort to reduce the numbers of cars on the road, licence plates are rationed.
- Foremost is the need to develop a coherent policy framework to coordinate the reconstruction effort .
- The other things, like homework, require mental effort that they can see no result from and does not satisfy their needs.
- Children were also expected to contribute to the war effort in every way they could, with many leaving school to start work.
- She's also more easily distracted, so multitasking requires extra mental effort .
- A department store is offering customers a parking fee refund in an effort to spark a campaign to lure shoppers back into York city centre.