economically - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of economically in Hindi
- मितव्य्यता से
- काट-छांट करके
- मितव्ययिता से
- in a way that relates to economics or finance.
- the new building was erected as economically as possible ( नई इमारत को यथासंभव आर्थिक रूप से बनाया गया था )
- a précis aims to express a passage more economically ( एक प्रिसिस का उद्देश्य एक पैसेज को अधिक आर्थिक रूप से व्यक्त करना है )
- the region is important economically ( यह क्षेत्र आर्थिक रूप से महत्वपूर्ण है )
- Its interests were economically insignificant until the beginning of the 18th century when the rich deposits of copper and tin began to be vigorously worked at Dolcoath. ( 18 वीं शताब्दी की शुरुआत तक इसके हित आर्थिक रूप से महत्वहीन थे, जब तांबे और टिन के समृद्ध भंडार को डोलकोथ में सख्ती से काम करना शुरू हुआ। )
- In the eastern half of the country the system consists of shales and sandstones chiefly, btit there is some limestone, and coal enough to be of great importance economically, though it makes but a small part of the system quantitatively.
- Suited for economically sound society where.
- They could clam up and shut down economically.
- His main charge concerns their alleged collusion with non-academic interests to effect acceptable heritage results, politically, economically, (re)presentationally.
- Bacon and Locke would tell us that economically.
- It covers all the basics simply and economically.
- Economically such companies are also justifiable up to a certain point.
- The poor, knowing there to be bread but being economically unable to get it, rioted.