coronation - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of coronation in Hindi
- राज तिलक करना
- the ceremony of crowning a sovereign or a sovereign's consort.
- the Queen's coronation ( रानी का राज्याभिषेक )
- At the coronation, the archbishop put a crown on the Queen's head. ( राज्याभिषेक के समय, आर्कबिशप ने रानी के सिर पर एक मुकुट रखा। )
- The Queen disrobed after the coronation ceremony. ( राज्याभिषेक समारोह के बाद रानी ने कपड़े उतारे। )
- The coronation of a new king is, of course, a historic occasion. ( एक नए राजा का राज्याभिषेक निस्संदेह एक ऐतिहासिक अवसर है। )
- Fifty heads of state attended the Queen's coronation to do her honour.
- The funeral had become a coronation.
- They repeated the ceremonies of the eleventh century in the coronation of the present Queen.
- It represents the coronation of Our Lady; both the heads and all the hands are gone.
- I, coronation robe of silk for, from Virginia, 78; obliterated by Puritanism, 133.
- The Coronation Anthems here alluded to are those composed for the coronation of George II.
- Plazac does not boast of a cathedral or any church of sufficient dimensions for a coronation ceremony on an adequate scale.
- He was accounted the handsomest man in Britain, and at the coronation of George III.
- We charge him with having broken his coronation oath; and we are told that he kept his marriage vow!
- And in all haste the king let ordain for the marriage and the coronation in the most honourable wise that could be devised.
- He had eyes and ears neither for the coronation nor for the sermon, but kept on thinking of his wife and child.
- Amid unprecedented pomp he celebrates the coronation of his faithful and devoted wife, to whom he also has been faithful.
- The right of succession to the throne is hereditary, but the lawful rule of the king begins with the ceremony of coronation only.
- The emperor, in particular, needed coronation.
- There was disappointment for Coronation Street fans.
- The crown of St Wenceslas and the sacred coronation oils were carried to the High Altar from here too.
- The tribute includes a 1960s episode of Coronation Street and the comedy Nearest and Dearest.
- Five days after his coronation in 1424, James I called his first parliament there, and later his third one.
- The firm has already offered Coronation Street romeo Reg Holdsworth one for his honeymoon.
- To the Coronation in Moscow there went: Countess S.
- Emily felt that the coronation couldnt end fast enough.
- She had indeed started writing it before her coronation.
- If so, everyone wanted to bear witness to the coronation.
- I don’t want to try and stop the coronation, defenseless.
- I'll have a word with him tomorrow at the coronation, I'm.
- At his coronation in the church of Notre Dame in Paris by the.
- Emily smiled and followed him down to the large coronation room.
- Ten years earlier, on 19 May 1364, the coronation of Charles V had taken place at Reims cathedral.
- The anniversary of his coronation seemed destined to be marked by ignominious defeat.