discord - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of discord in Hindi
- नाइत्तिफ़ाक़ होना
- विसंगत हो जाना
- असम्मत होना
- विरोध करना
- disagreement between people.
- lack of harmony between notes sounding together.
- (of people) disagree.
- The music faded in discord ( संगीत कलह में फीका )
- A prosperous family who showed no signs of discord ( एक समृद्ध परिवार जिसने कलह के कोई लक्षण नहीं दिखाए )
- A few years later discord arose among the allies.Whence comes this discord! Has hell broke loose, that man should utter sounds. ( कुछ साल बाद सहयोगियों के बीच कलह पैदा हो गई।यह कलह कहाँ से आता है! क्या नर्क टूट गया है, वह आदमी आवाज करे। )
- A smart notion, vociferated the clerk, thrown out as an apple of discord. ( एक चतुर धारणा, क्लर्क की आवाज उठाई, कलह के एक सेब के रूप में बाहर फेंक दिया। )
- There was marital discord; the couple was separated at the time of the incident.
- He almost sounded normal, but it was just off enough that Jess heard the discord.
- Emotional discord is the first symptom of a physical health problem (in your case).
- Carlyle hated the bad, and his life was a record of perpetual discord and inharmony.
- This terror came in from the shrieking of the tree and the anguish of the home discord.
- Mutual discord first sapped the prosperity of Magna Graecia.
- If there had been discord between her parents, she had never seen any indication.
- This decline of vigour was felt, with the customary effects of discord and bad government, in Lower Italy.
- Mr. O'Hara wouldn't tolerate discord in the office.
- South Africans had thus after seventy years of discord agreed upon union.
- There were two principal subjects of discord - the navigation of the Danube (q.v.) and the " national question," i.e.
- After he left Washington, Jackson fell into discord with his most intimate old friends, and turned his interest to the cause of slavery, which he thought to be attacked and in danger.
- At last his entreaties were unheeded, and discord continued to rend asunder the bond of unity.
- And who art thou that bringest discord and rough, angry passions into a scene like this?
- Gone is his body fine and amorous, Whence have we grief, discord and deepest sadness.
- In human discord is thy dire delight, The waste of slaughter, and the rage of fight.
- One was Duncan McKay, to whom we have just referred as being in discord with his father.
- There is no sign in them that the divergence of opinion produced the slightest discord in the harmony of their life.
- Do you not conceive discord to be a dissolution of kindred elements, originating in some disagreement?
- Internal discord afforded an opportunity to Uguccione della Faggiuola, with whom Dante spent some time there, to make himself master of Lucca in 1314, but the Lucchesi expelled him two years afterwards, and handed over their city to Castruccio Castracane, under whose masterly tyranny it became "for a moment the leading state of Italy," until his death in 1328 (his tomb is in S.
- It was also apparent that she was pleased about their discord.
- The party's views were apt to discord with those of the leading members of the administration
- The discord between indigenous and Western cultures