adhesive - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of adhesive in Hindi
- चिपकने वाला
- चिपकानेवाला पदार्थ
- able to stick fast to a surface or object; sticky. ( किसी सतह या वस्तु से तेजी से चिपकना; चिपचिपा। )
- a substance used for sticking objects or materials together; glue. ( पदार्थ या सामग्री को एक साथ चिपकाने के लिए उपयोग किया जाने वाला पदार्थ; गोंद। )
- Is that a more courteous and smooth version of adhesive label? ( क्या यह चिपकने वाला लेबल का अधिक विनम्र और चिकना संस्करण है? )
- The owner places adhesive labels or tags on each item he or she cannot afford to lose. ( मालिक प्रत्येक वस्तु पर चिपकने वाला लेबल या टैग लगाता है जिसे वह खोना नहीं चाहता है। )
- His own name and address were present, printed on a generic adhesive label. ( उनका अपना नाम और पता मौजूद था, एक सामान्य चिपकने वाला लेबल पर मुद्रित। )
- The serial numbers are printed on adhesive strips, so I put the strip on the case. ( सीरियल नंबर चिपकने वाली स्ट्रिप्स पर मुद्रित होते हैं, इसलिए मैंने मामले पर पट्टी डाल दी। )
- Cut two squares, a half-inch wider and taller than the opening, from clear adhesive paper.
- I recommend ribbon tape, which has a little more adhesive , but may be more likely to cause a tape allergy.
- Many other gastropods use mucus to attach to the substratum with varying degrees of adhesive strength.
- There were also lots of the plaques obviously missing, with just the swirls of adhesive remaining on the bricks.
- Dawn soaked a cotton ball with adhesive remover and then applied it with gentle dabs to Nikolas' jaw.
- The operator has only to recognise that cardiac arrest may have occurred and attach two adhesive electrodes to the patient's chest.
- Insect adhesive organs are either smooth and deformable cuticle pads or fields of adhesive setae.
- He also has a piece of adhesive gum with drawing pins sunk in it which, when combined with a thick rubber band, makes a horrifying catapult.
- Once you've removed the graphic, you'll probably find areas of adhesive residue remain on the bodywork.
- The stitches above and below each eye were covered by sterilised adhesive strips, with gauze dressings hiding everything from view.
- Britain's first adhesive postage stamp, the Penny Black, had been launched just seven months earlier.
- Now the average consumer can forget about toying with adhesive labels and just print right to the disc.
- In addition to the mousepad itself, they also give you two strips of Teflon with adhesive backing known as Padsurfers.
- This dressing is sealed with transparent adhesive drape.
- Members of the Siganidae family first produce small adhesive egg sacs, which then become larvae.
- The electrodes should be attached to the skin by double-sided adhesive collars.
- There will be a lucky dip, incorporating the elusive Penny Black, the world's first adhesive postage stamp.
- This problem is avoided if adhesive electrodes are used.
- One color can simply be left plain, while the other can be distinguished with a simple piece of tape or adhesive dot.
- Tissue adhesives , including fibrin glue, are alternative means for attaching conjunctival grafts.
- Albums may also be used but the pages should not be of colored paper and adhesives like glue and tape should be avoided.
- Paints, sealants, and adhesives have stepped into the ecologically aware 21st century too.
- White glue and tape are adhesives that companies make for people to get things to stick together.
- Gamma structure composite nonwoven fabric comprising at least two nonwoven webs adhesively bonded by a lightweight adhesive web
- Rather than heat-welding balance weights to the shaft, UV FlexBond allows the weights to be adhesively attached and cured by a combination of chemical means and ultra-violet light.
- The doubler plate is riveted or adhesively bonded onto a stiffening member web, or the tension band is crimped into the stiffening member web.