dirties - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of dirties in Hindi
- मैला करना
- गंदा करना
- गंदा बनाना
- अपने आप को मैला करना
- अपने आप को गंदा करना
- make dirty.
- He lives a clean life, never dirties his hands. ( वह साफ-सुथरा जीवन जीते हैं, कभी अपने हाथ गंदे नहीं करते। )
- Now, more than ever, you could feel him running right up to the edge of the Seven Dirties, longing to jump:. ( अब, पहले से कहीं अधिक, आप उसे सात डर्टी के किनारे तक दौड़ते हुए महसूस कर सकते हैं, कूदने की लालसा:। )
- Then we had the Minister pull the dirtiest trick I have seen in the parliamentary process in 30 years. ( तब हमारे मंत्री ने 30 वर्षों में संसदीय प्रक्रिया में सबसे गंदी चाल चली थी। )
- Providing workers to do the dirtiest, riskiest jobs has become a big business. ( सबसे गंदा, जोखिम भरा काम करने के लिए श्रमिकों को उपलब्ध कराना एक बड़ा व्यवसाय बन गया है। )
- Their race to the bottom has resulted in the dirtiest per capita power generation in the country. ( नीचे तक उनकी दौड़ के परिणामस्वरूप देश में प्रति व्यक्ति बिजली का सबसे गंदा उत्पादन हुआ है। )
- Raines and Boyd have been given their walking papers, but the dirtiest clods of all so far have avoided the broom.
- It is the dirtiest part of Marrakesh, and, all things considered, the least interesting.
- Litter, Litter everywhere It fills my soul up with despair, Streets of Cathays like a refugee camp With a smell fouler than the dirtiest tramp.
- In all my experience along the dirtiest ways of this dirty little world, I have never met with such a thing as a trifle yet.
- He hired out quite the dirtiest and unsafest bicycles in the whole south of England, and conducted the subsequent discussions with astonishing verve.
- Dirtiest way she could answer pak's challenge to personal combat, and the automatic refusal makes an excuse to come and clean up.
- No point having the dirtiest car in Lincolnshire if you go doing daft things like cleaning it.
- He drives a taxi because he cannot sleep, but his nightly runs through the city's dirtiest neighbourhoods compel him to act violently.
- Mowers powered by two-stroke engines, for which gasoline and oil are mixed prior to ignition, are dirtiest.
- Inside Gary saw a row of coat hangers, where clean overalls were hung, and dirties left on the shelf underneath.
- To judge yourself and to judge others is a preoccupation of the mind that dirties the heart and subsequently obscures the soul.