crash-land - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of crash-land in Hindi
- क्रैश भूमि
- (of an aircraft) land roughly in an emergency, typically without lowering the undercarriage.
- However, plane trouble soon forced the pilots to crash-land in the water. ( हालांकि, विमान की परेशानी ने जल्द ही पायलटों को पानी में दुर्घटनाग्रस्त होने के लिए मजबूर कर दिया। )
- They are also mysteriously pulled down through the planet's atmosphere and crash-land. ( उन्हें ग्रह के वायुमंडल और क्रैश-लैंड के माध्यम से रहस्यमय तरीके से नीचे खींच लिया गया है। )
- Together the ships plunge through a time/space phenomenon created by the transwarp device during their battle in space, and crash-land on a mysterious planet. ( एक साथ जहाज अंतरिक्ष में अपनी लड़ाई के दौरान ट्रांसवर्प डिवाइस द्वारा बनाए गए समय/स्थान की घटना से गुजरते हैं, और एक रहस्यमय ग्रह पर क्रैश-लैंड करते हैं। )
- The game begins when you crash land onto the island. ( खेल तब शुरू होता है जब आप द्वीप पर लैंड करते हैं। )
- If a pilot is to crash land an airplane, he is able to activate the micro transmitter which will alert search and rescue.
- Their plane ride ends abruptly when they crash-land into the ocean.
- Grizodubova, who was the commander of the aircraft, decided to crash-land in the forest.
- A lightning storm struck down the ships, however, and they were dispersed and forced to crash-land.
- An engine fails and the pilots are forced to crash-land in the jungle.
- He managed to crash-land behind his own lines.
- enerally, pilots in trouble would rather crash land on water than land.
- When they crash land, Wheeljack and Ratchet find Laserbeak alive, but offline.
- They eventually crash land in the nearby Everglades and evade a search.
- A damping field was located on the island, causing their transport to crash land.
- They were able to crash-land near a river, and were contacted by satellite telephone.
- Louie wasn’t superstitious, but he’d grown fond of albatrosses on that Christmas he’d spent watching them crash-land on Midway.
- Her plane was shot up and she had to crash-land in France, but she is thankfully intact and is presently commanding her tactical air command from near Marseilles.
- That result had however come at the cost of young Mary Lou Neale, who lost her frontal duel against a ZERO ace, and of one more P-38N that had to crash-land on return due to battle damage.
- Shots fired by the fleeing traffickers forced a government anti-drug plane to crash land.
- The plane went on to crash land at Tanyard Farm in Hadlow Road, Tonbridge.
- Shortly after this, a group of soldiers crash land on the island.
- The plane was generally easy to crash-land if necessary, something he had done previously at the cost of a few broken ribs.
- The bomber caught fire and began to lose altitude as its pilot attempted to crash-land the plane.
- Guided by a faint radio signal, they crash-land on an island.