bequest - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of bequest in Hindi
- a legacy. ( विरासत। )
- New artefacts are being brought in all the time either by donation or bequest . ( हर समय दान या वशीकरण के द्वारा नई कलाकृतियाँ लाई जा रही हैं। )
- a painting acquired by bequest ( वसीयत द्वारा अधिग्रहित एक पेंटिंग )
- By the early 14th cent. the endowment of almshouses had become a favoured form of charitable bequest . ( शुरुआती 14 प्रतिशत तक। आलमारियों की बंदोबस्ती धर्मार्थ वसीयत का एक पसंदीदा तरीका बन गया था। )
- Essentially, it is plans for wealth transfers by bequest and gift which separate lifetime positive savers from lifetime zero savers. ( अनिवार्य रूप से, यह वसीयत और उपहार द्वारा धन हस्तांतरण की योजना है जो आजीवन सकारात्मक बचतकर्ताओं को आजीवन शून्य सेवर्स से अलग करता है। )
- But, the United States Government is not precluded from receiving and holding copyrights transferred to it by assignment, bequest , or otherwise. ( लेकिन, संयुक्त राज्य सरकार असाइनमेंट, वसीयत, या अन्यथा इसके द्वारा हस्तांतरित कॉपीराइट प्राप्त करने से रोक नहीं है। )
- Presumably it's precisely in order to avoid incurring such a duty that persons choose to transfer things by bequest rather than by gift. ( संभवत: यह इस तरह के एक कर्तव्य को लागू करने से बचने के लिए ठीक है जो लोग उपहार के बजाय वसीयत द्वारा चीजों को स्थानांतरित करना चुनते हैं। )
- Once the legitimacy of first acquisition is settled, all subsequent acquisitions by the saving of income, exchange, gift or bequest of assets can be defended on the ground of mutual consent. ( एक बार पहले अधिग्रहण की वैधता तय हो जाने के बाद, आय, विनिमय, उपहार या संपत्ति की वसीयत की बचत द्वारा बाद के सभी अधिग्रहणों को आपसी सहमति की जमीन पर बचाव किया जा सकता है। )
- As far as is known, however, no other members of the family received any of the Duchess' jewels by bequest . ( जहाँ तक ज्ञात है, हालाँकि, परिवार के किसी भी अन्य सदस्य को वसीयत के द्वारा डचेस के गहने में से कोई भी प्राप्त नहीं हुआ। )
- By making a contribution of bequest this year, you will be helping to ensure a safer, more nutritious food supply, both today and in the years to come. ( इस वर्ष वसीयत में योगदान देकर, आप आज और आने वाले वर्षों में दोनों को अधिक सुरक्षित, अधिक पौष्टिक खाद्य आपूर्ति सुनिश्चित करने में मदद करेंगे। )
- There are, however, small collections of 78, 45 and 33rpm discs and CDs acquired by bequest and donation. ( हालाँकि, 78, 45 और 33rpm डिस्क और सीडी के छोटे संग्रह हैं जो कि वसीयत और दान द्वारा हासिल किए गए हैं। )
- Its special character as a university museum has shaped its personality, as its collections have been built up largely by gift and bequest from graduates since its foundation in 1816.
- On the way through it you pick up some non-internal assets (if you don't already have some as a result of bequest or student-life thrift).
- It provides that, in case of 'property, acquired by bequest , devise, or inheritance, the basis shall be the fair market price or value of such property at the time of such acquisition.'
- Trembling, I opened the envelope and surveyed the contents - a notice of bequest from a long-time member of the congregation.
- her $135,000 was the largest bequest the library ever has received
- There were, however, an unusual few who plan to do the bulk of their giving by bequest .
- a bequest of over £300,000
- Donors are encouraged to continue adding to the endowment yearly and/or by bequest , deferred charitable gifts or estate planning.
- Alumni and other private donors contributed $156 million more in donations, bequests and non-government grants and contracts.
- Outline the division of your estate giving details of cash legacies to friends or charities, bequests of specific property.
- Ninety percent of the collections are gifts or bequests .
- However the opportunities to grant bequests , or to leave legacies and gifts are pre-empted.
- Those with significant assets are more likely to fund large charitable gifts or bequests , making for more challenging work.
- From various patrons they may receive outright gifts, sponsorships, bequests , donations in kind and money.
- The financial means to pursue these objectives came from benefactors' bequests some of which were very considerable - and economic activities.
- One idea for improvement might be to tax each bequest rather than the estate as a whole: smaller bequests would be untaxed.
- The Flower Fund is funded by bequests , along with donations given instead of flowers at funerals, from which it takes its name.
- This inaugural donation of silver to the society was followed by many more gifts and bequests of family silver over the next century.
- The support to the annual appeal, requests for donations, bequests and events organised by the society has been fantastic and is much appreciated.
- Meanwhile, the picture collection continued to grow by purchase, bequests , and marriage settlements.