candlelight - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of candlelight in Hindi
- मोमबत्ती की रोशनी में
- मोमबत्ती की रोशनी
- dim light provided by a candle or candles. ( एक मोमबत्ती या मोमबत्तियों द्वारा प्रदत्त मंद प्रकाश। )
- The audience will be treated to a mince pie and carols by candlelight . ( दर्शकों को कैंडललाइट द्वारा एक पिस पाई और कैरोल्स का इलाज किया जाएगा। )
- But much of the time there is no electricity, and at night we sit by candlelight . ( लेकिन ज्यादातर समय बिजली नहीं होती है, और रात में हम मोमबत्ती जलाकर बैठते हैं। )
- The performances will be by candlelight lending a relaxed ambience to the evening. ( प्रदर्शन शाम को एक आरामदायक माहौल उधार मोमबत्ती की रोशनी से होगा। )
- Some have textured tops and the dimpled surface is thin enough to allow candlelight to shine through the porcelain. ( कुछ ने बनावट में सबसे ऊपर है और डिंपल की सतह पतली है जिससे मोमबत्ती को चीनी मिट्टी के बरतन के माध्यम से चमकने की अनुमति मिलती है। )
- The narrow mine shafts meant miners often had to work on their sides by candlelight . ( संकीर्ण खदान शाफ्ट का मतलब खनिकों को अक्सर मोमबत्ती की रोशनी से अपने किनारों पर काम करना पड़ता था। )
- Power shortages are nothing new to the Lebanese who survived on candlelight during 17 years of civil war. ( 17 साल के गृहयुद्ध के दौरान मोमबत्ती की रोशनी में बचे लेबनानी के लिए बिजली की कमी कोई नई बात नहीं है। )
- It would obviously be impossible to view the exhibits in the penumbral candlelight by which they would originally have been seen.
- At home, still with no power, we played board games and Mammy read us stories by candlelight .
- She loves soft music, candlelight , and long walks on the beach at sunset.
- There was no glass in the windows, no electricity or candlelight , nothing but the brilliant stars.
- The atmosphere is bound to get you into the Christmas mood as the venue will be lit by candlelight for the concert.
- My most memorable time by far was performing in concert by candlelight in the gallery when the lights went out.
- The stone stairways and halls of this wonderfully atmospheric venue will be aglow with candlelight .
- we dined by candlelight
- The wooden interior of the chalet glows invitingly in the soft candlelight .
- There was no sound of movement in the house as he climbed slowly down two flights of stairs, also lit by candlelight , to the ground floor.
- To create a romantic ambience, nothing beats candlelight and the right sort of food served in the right way, he says.
- The prompters had to have good eyesight as they generally had to depend on candlelight to read the script.
- Two paintings and a bizarre set of events bring these five very different and lonely people together to dine by candlelight .
- You'll find that many restaurants will go out of their way to capture the mood of the evening with candlelight and even a special menu.
- The candlelight was the only thing lighting the place, so it was pretty romantic.