direct current - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of direct current in Hindi
- एकदिश धारा
- एकदिश वाह
- डायरेक्ट करेंट
direct current Definition
- an electric current flowing in one direction only.
direct current Example
- Variable speed fans use Direct Current style motor technology, or ECM Motor. ( वेरिएबल स्पीड फैन डायरेक्ट करंट स्टाइल मोटर टेक्नोलॉजी या ईसीएम मोटर का उपयोग करते हैं। )
- This generator produces energy, either as direct current or alternating current output. ( यह जनरेटर ऊर्जा का उत्पादन करता है, या तो प्रत्यक्ष धारा या प्रत्यावर्ती धारा उत्पादन के रूप में। )
- A fuzzy model of a direct current series motor was given and a root-mean-square error was used to verify the criterion of 9 fuzzy models. ( डायरेक्ट करंट सीरीज़ मोटर का एक फ़ज़ी मॉडल दिया गया था और 9 फ़ज़ी मॉडल की कसौटी को सत्यापित करने के लिए रूट-मीन-स्क्वायर एरर का इस्तेमाल किया गया था। )
- Produce direct current (DC), but special devices called "inverters" can convert solar DC current to alternating current (AC) to power regular appliances. ( डायरेक्ट करंट (डीसी) का उत्पादन करें, लेकिन "इनवर्टर" नामक विशेष उपकरण सौर डीसी करंट को अल्टरनेटिंग करंट (एसी) में नियमित उपकरणों को बिजली देने के लिए परिवर्तित कर सकते हैं। )
- These reliable direct current generators provide a voltage output directly proportional to the rotational speed of the armature shaft and are specifically designed for speed control applications.
- The current should come from a battery-powered unit rather than from a direct current.
- Duddell, " On Rapid Variations in the Current through the Direct Current Arc," Journ.
- An ideal inductor presents zero resistance to the flow of Direct Current.
- As compared with the brush-plating with direct current, the sur- face roughness of plated layer is lowerd, its hardness is raised, the binding of plated layer with the base metal is improved.
- The paper briefly describes the theory of direct current sensor based on magnetic potential self-balance and feedback compensation and the structure of prototype machine based on this theory.
- Adopted unique ventilation system and rotational direct current motor stabilize the hot airflow.
- Some kinds of batteries can be recharged by connecting them to a source of direct current.
- Diodes are electronic devices which rectify alternating current to direct current.
- In his teens he had begun to fiddle with the concept of a substitute for direct current.
- It was Edison who designed and introduced the electrical distribution system for incandescent lighting by direct current.
- monopole system uses sea electrodes to direct current through the waters and sea bed of Bass Strait.
- You add the reciprocals: Capacitors can pass alternating current (AC) signals while blocking direct current (DC) signals.
- The voltage used was 2000V direct current, and the distance 57 kilometres.
- High-voltage direct current ( HVDC ) transmission lines are either bipolar systems.
- It is also used for high-voltage direct current over submarine power cables.
- Alternating-current transmission lines have losses that do not occur with direct current.
- The power station used direct current and operated at a single voltage.
- In practice, direct current methods are more typically used to determine resistance.
- A direct current flows uniformly throughout the cross-section of a uniform wire.
- Direct current could not easily be converted to higher or lower voltages.
- Lown devised a defibrillator that utilized direct current instead of alternating current.
- It's difficult to see direct current in a sentence .
- Rotary style may be driven by direct current or alternating current electricity source.
- Is that what Edison called it, as opposed to direct current?
- :There is also the issue of alternating current and direct current.
- The high-voltage direct current line runs without creating strong electromagnetic fields, he said.