designation - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of designation in Hindi
- किसी पद पर नियुक्ति
the choosing and naming of someone to be the holder of an official position. ( आधिकारिक पद के धारक होने के लिए किसी का चयन और नामकरण। )
- In order to get a permit-only parking designation , 67 percent of affected residents in a six-block radius must sign a petition. ( परमिट-केवल पार्किंग पदनाम पाने के लिए, छह-ब्लॉक त्रिज्या में 67 प्रतिशत प्रभावितों को एक याचिका पर हस्ताक्षर करना चाहिए। )
- He had said over and over that unless the historic designation granted earlier this year is overturned, the company will no longer negotiate with tenants. ( उन्होंने कहा था कि जब तक इस साल के शुरू में दिए गए ऐतिहासिक पदनाम को पलट नहीं दिया जाता, कंपनी अब किरायेदारों के साथ बातचीत नहीं करेगी। )
- a group of tribes banded together under the designation “Sheepeaters.” ( जनजातियों का एक समूह पदनाम के तहत एक साथ बंधे "भेड़िये।" )
- Another important provision of the new charter was that it eliminated party designation for candidates running for office.
- The precise parcels of land earmarked for designation were not publicly identified until May 1988.
- He received the certified financial planner designation in 1993.
- ‘The environmental functions of the affected forests will still be altered no matter what their designation ,’ he said.
- Since this showing would have given him an absolute majority in the 313-seat constituent assembly, it could have led to his designation as Prime Minister.
- He earned the certified management consultant designation in 1994.
- And I suspect that the box office return for the film will make that designation an even higher honor than it is today.
- The new lots will be developed under the residential estate zoning designation which allows for larger, country-style properties with limited city services.
- However used or modified, I believe stilts have earned the designation of a legitimate and very unusual tool.
- Prime is the designation given to the most heavily populated planet in a system.
- a leader's designation of his own successor
- Sure, each of these objects has an official numerical designation in a formally compiled catalog.
- The residents say they are prepared to occupy the land round the clock unless the Council agreed not to submit its planning application for the home until their bid for village green designation had been considered.
- He was the head of state for the ten years prior to the designation as President.
- The designation of laundress was nominal, however, because she did little in the way of washing.
- When the monument designation scotched that plan, predictions of economic doom rang through the county seat.
- Chronometer is a designation given to a watch that has the highest standard of precision.
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty designation was considered for the land in 1973 but action was again deferred after it was concluded that national park status was more appropriate.
- The letter designation assigned to the process can be used for identification on drawings, tables, etc.
- The officers say it should be given the go-ahead because it complies with the official designation of the land.
- The most famous such appointee was, of course, John, whose designation as chief justice was understood by one and all to be a powerful political statement.
- But the lack of scientific knowledge about the area, as well as the ongoing regression of the habitats due to the current draining, makes any designation of the area most unlikely.
- The obtaining request includes designation of a specific management information area.
- I've never seen anyone with their designation as ‘diva’!
- the designation of parts of Santa Ana as an enterprise zone
- Dibden Bay's designation as a Site of Special Scientific Interest
- Equally, where derelict or neglected Green Belt sites could better serve the community for example, as a new school or surgery changes in designation could be sought after consultation.