ajar - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of ajar in Hindi
- (of a door or other opening) slightly open. ( (एक दरवाजे या अन्य उद्घाटन के) थोड़ा खुला। )
- out of harmony. ( सामंजस्य से बाहर। )
- This other world is dreamlike, dark and sensual; time stands eerily still, doors are slightly ajar with nothing but blackness behind them. ( यह दूसरी दुनिया सपने की तरह है, अंधेरे और कामुक; समय अभी भी खड़ा है, दरवाजे कुछ भी नहीं है, लेकिन उनके पीछे कालापन है। )
- Noticing Vincent's bedroom door was slightly ajar , Cael pushed it open further and looked in and grinned. ( विंसेंट के बेडरूम के दरवाजे को थोड़ा सा अजर करते हुए, Cael ने इसे और आगे बढ़ाया और देखा और मुस्कुरा दिया। )
- The door was slightly ajar , allowing her to slip in quietly. ( दरवाजा थोड़ा अजर था, जिससे वह चुपचाप खिसक गया। )
- My hand grasped the knob and I turned it gently, pushing the door slightly ajar . ( मेरे हाथ ने घुंडी को पकड़ लिया और मैंने उसे धीरे से घुमाया, दरवाजे को थोड़ा धक्का दिया। )
- He found the door slightly ajar , and pushed it on open, clearing his throat to warn the occupant of his entering, but Greg found the room empty.
- Martin peers through an ajar door which opens into the lobby.
- Both girls started and turned towards the direction of the new voice - behind them and to the right, through a slightly ajar door.
- She eased up to a door that was slightly ajar and peeked inside the room to view about six or seven men sitting at a round wooden table, discussing something.
- He could see a slit of light coming from the slightly ajar door.
- My temper was so thoroughly ajar .
- She opened the ajar door, saw an old television on a wheeled cart broadcasting a fire downtown.
- He's got the door slightly ajar , just cracked enough to peek through.
- Peering round the doorframe into the dull landing, he saw Hannah's door open, and the bathroom door slightly ajar .
- Hurrying over to 818, she was not very surprised to find the door slightly ajar .
- The door was ajar and swung open without resistance, and with Tabitha at home that did not happen.
- I was in a hospital and I saw that my door was open slightly ajar .
- They exited the room through the slightly ajar door, where they saw Xavier and Saulo using the phone, Xavier with tears in his eyes.
- Pressing a hand over his mouth, he stifled the wretch he could not keep down, pushing out a hand in front of him to wave the door which was already slightly ajar open.
- There was a window that was slightly ajar , to a room with an open door, where the two ARC men were holding a conversation.
- The one window was open and the door stood slightly ajar , yet she did not get the impression that the house was abandoned.
- At the eleventh hour the door was left slightly ajar once more.