deign - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of deign in Hindi
- अनुग्रह करना
- कृपा दिखाना
- कृपा करना
- स्वीकार करना
- योग्य समझना
- नम्रता दिखलाना
- कृपा दिखलाना
- do something that one considers to be beneath one's dignity.
- she did not deign to answer the maid's question ( उसने नौकरानी के सवाल का जवाब नहीं दिया )
- At the next review, they say, the Emperor did not once deign to address him. ( अगली समीक्षा में, वे कहते हैं, सम्राट ने एक बार भी उसे संबोधित करने के लिए राजी नहीं किया। )
- Her cat would never deign to come when called. ( बुलाए जाने पर उसकी बिल्ली कभी आने के लिए तैयार नहीं होगी। )
- He only saw in her a pretty and fresh young girl, with whom he did not deign to unite his fate. ( उसने उसे केवल एक सुंदर और ताजा युवा लड़की में देखा, जिसके साथ उसने अपने भाग्य को एकजुट करने के लिए राजी नहीं किया। )
- Even when the millionaire lost all his money, he still would not deign to cook his own supper. ( यहां तक कि जब करोड़पति ने अपना सारा पैसा खो दिया, तब भी वह अपना खाना खुद पकाने के लिए तैयार नहीं था। )
- The award-winning actress is known for her snobby attitude and would never deign to appear in a low-budget film.
- Because the celebrated athlete would not deign to cut his own lawn, he had a landscaping company on staff to maintain his yard.
- The heiress would not deign to clean up her dog’s mess.
- "You won't deign to demean yourself by marrying me, you..." said Helene, beginning to cry.
- The celebrated athlete won't even deign to acknowledge her old friends.
- The heiress wouldn't deign to invite her maid to dinner.
- All because we deign to travel on the same street as them.
- Other teenagers may deign to take jobs, the AP article said.
- She rarely deigns herself to do anything her sister does.
- He had made them wish that he would deign to love them.
- Both women flare up in disgust at those who deign to judge.
- The general says he will deign to vote Republican.
- He offered the drink to Mr. Thomas, but he wouldn't deign to receive it.
- Llewelyn would not deign to appear before him to render the customary homage due from Wales to the English crown, but sent a series of futile excuses lasting over three years.
- I can't afford to wait around until you deign to answer me.