cypress - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of cypress in Hindi
- an evergreen coniferous tree with small rounded woody cones and flattened shoots bearing small scale-like leaves.
- I waited among the cypress tree for a few more hours. ( मैंने कुछ और घंटों तक सरू के पेड़ के बीच प्रतीक्षा की। )
- She nodded and pointed at the old cypress water wheel. ( उसने सिर हिलाया और पुराने सरू के पानी के पहिये की ओर इशारा किया। )
- Marquez, while Packwood looked away at the cypress fence. ( मार्केज़, जबकि पैकवुड ने सरू की बाड़ को देखा। )
- It was getting dark under the cypress tree, too dark to read. ( सरू के पेड़ के नीचे अंधेरा हो रहा था, पढ़ने के लिए बहुत अंधेरा था। )
- Over in the cypress swamps we can come down on the stockade at night and surprise them.
- From there he could see any one who approached from the river or from the cypress swamp.
- Hanging his bells on a cypress branch, he chimed the tidings of the gospel he was to preach.
- The cypress or white cedar of our swamps has furnished individuals 800 or 900 years old.
- Its nearest relatives are the arbor-vitaes, sequoias, and the bald cypress of the South.
- Then came his trip by plane with other prisoners to the gold diggings in the Cypress Swamp.
- A poor, tired, wandering singer, singing through The dark, and leaning up a cypress tree?
- Preening its wings in a cypress tree, Happy in sadness, she and he, They loved each other so.
- Darkness and gloom are constantly associated with him; the cypress tree was sacred to him and black victims were sacrificed to him.
- Great cypress trees towered up from the water, enormously thick at the roots and rapidly dwindling above.
- Besides these, the tamaracks and the bald cypress must be included, although their leaves are shed in the autumn.
- The soil upon the hills continued to be much mixed with sand, and the prevailing trees were cypress and box.
- Axes were passed out to others, who went on board flat-boats and poled out toward the young growths of the cypress islands.
- Agatha lived in Cypress with her husband and three young boys.
- Karl chased him among the cypress trees, but never caught him.
- The water-tub and the black cypress were opposites and enemies.
- Small circular islands of palmetto scrub dotted the monotonous scene and at rare intervals a clump of somber cypress told of the presence of water.
- Above his head long streamers of delicate Spanish moss waved indolently from the branches of a cypress tree.
- A half moon hung idly in the mists above the cypress trees, and long, languorous shadows streaked the silvered ground with black.
- The Spanish moss which hung from the live oak and cypress along the bank was transmuted into scintillating draperies of twinkling silver.
- The hyacinth and cypress were beautiful youths, dear to Apollo, and accidentally slain by him in sport.
- The epic, the rare and lofty cypress of literature, is the story of a nation and a civilization; the novel, of a neighborhood and a generation.
- The sun glistens the cypress leaves and the tree is calling him.
- He walked to the secluded cypress trees, halted and began to sob.
- I was hiding among the cypress trees for hours, waiting to pounce.
- She crouched down behind a tall cypress, watching the deer closely.
- The vegetation was sparse here, mostly a small kind of cypress tree.
- A cardinal swept down and landed five feet away on a cypress branch.
- How about three hundred measures of timber cut from the Cypress tree.
- You really loved those cypress trees! I tried to be as gentle as possible.
- Firs and pines of all sorts, redwood, cedar and cypress are typical North.
- Roger fled the house an hour later, and I chased him among the cypress trees.