cooker - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of cooker in Hindi
- रसोई बनाने का साधन
- an appliance used for cooking food, typically consisting of an oven, hob, and grill and powered by gas or electricity.
- an apple or other fruit that is more suitable for cooking than for eating raw.
- The cooker has several temperature settings. ( कुकर में कई तापमान सेटिंग्स होती हैं। )
- I can't get the cooker to light. ( मुझे कुकर की रोशनी नहीं मिल रही है। )
- The cooker won't fit in/into your new kitchen. ( कुकर आपके नए किचन में फिट नहीं होगा। )
- Set the timer on the cooker for three minutes. ( तीन मिनट के लिए कुकर पर टाइमर सेट करें। )
- The cooker is green, to co-ordinate with the kitchen.
- Clean the area round the cooker.
- Give the cooker a good clean.
- The slow cooker is very useful for people who go out all day.
- The timer on the cooker started to bleep.
- The saucepan on the cooker puffed little jets of steam.
- The cooker isn’t working because of an electrical fault.
- Where does the cooker connect with the gas-pipe?
- We’ve installed an extinguisher next to the cooker in case there is ever a fire.
- We had no fridge, cooker, cutlery or crockery.
- Where does the cooker connect to the electricity?
- The cooker has several temperature settings.
- He fitted my new cooker.
- The cooker is giving off a funny smell.
- The kettle was singing on the cooker.
- We heated the soup on the cooker.
- Today, the cooker needs a whistle to release the pressure.
- The pressure cooker works by sealing in the air and liquids.
- It had a range solid fuel cooker that also heated the place.
- Granny and Little Red Gangsta both looked over at the cooker.
- I had a sort of little kitchenette with an electric cooker.
- She dug in the kitchen cabinets and found her pressure cooker.
- Seko went over to the gas cooker and turned the switch; a flame.
- Intense heat created inside the cooker helps to cook food quickly.
- There’s also a kettle and a cooker, although that’ll need some.
- Is your cooker gas or electric?
- We're buying a new cooker on hire purchase.
- The knife has gone behind the cooker.
- Mum has just won a microwave cooker.
- We've installed an extinguisher next to the cooker in case there is ever a fire.