confusedly - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of confusedly in Hindi
- अस्तव्यस्त रूप से
- (of a person) unable to think clearly; bewildered.
- lacking order and so difficult to understand.
- She turns confusedly and makes a faint gesture. ( वह उलझन में बदल जाता है और एक बेहोश इशारा करता है। )
- She left the room and those who had remained behind looked confusedly at one another. ( उसने कमरे को छोड़ दिया और जो पीछे रह गए थे, वे एक-दूसरे को देखकर उलझन में पड़ गए। )
- She began to feel that he had been gone for years, and tried confusedly to plan out the future. ( उसे लगने लगा था कि वह वर्षों से चली आ रही है, और भविष्य की योजना बनाने के लिए उलझन में है। )
- Love stopped short, as if it had said too much, and smelt confusedly at its boquet. ( प्रेम कम हो गया, जैसे कि यह बहुत अधिक कहा गया था, और अपने भोज में उलझन से गल गया। )
- She let her eyes rest on the massive implements of honest toil, then looked confusedly at him. ( उसने अपनी आँखों को ईमानदार शौचालय के बड़े पैमाने पर लागू होने दिया, फिर उस पर उलझन से देखा। )
- Throughout the early hours the battle raged confusedly.
- The mountain groups which rise confusedly over almost the whole surface of the land, fall into two main blocks, one on either side of the river Morava.
- He shook his head confusedly.
- The concepts of state and government are used confusedly in economic law.
- Clinging confusedly to this imposition on the majority is institutional and personal egotism for which there is no decent excuse.
- She confusedly realised this reversal of her attitudes, but could not make out what it portended.
- He stammered confusedly and took himself away, for the moment abstracted, serious , lost in thought.
- A little later, Sidonie alerts the entire tenement by confusedly asserting her own baby was stolen.
- It's difficult to see confusedly in a sentence .
- What is wrong with this, you may ask confusedly; isn't it grammatical or something?
- Nicolas asks Marie if this female friend is her lover or her ex, which Marie confusedly denies.
- Tracy, fully aware and conscious, confusedly asks " What's happening to me ? ".
- Sebastien confusedly hesitates, mistaking Allison for his sister Marie-Jeanne, allowing Scott escapes his grip.
- I fell, to the ground before her, babbling confusedly in my terror.
- Neighbours are expressed numerously and confusedly after being informed of this one information, feeling sorry.
- The force of the core is a machine of inevitability, of change, vanishing and blending confusedly.
- When we turn around and look at her, she stopped confusedly.
- Rosie walked up to me and asked confusedly, Have you seen Robert?
- I answer confusedly OK and he tells me to be safe but has no promises.
- Anne appeared disoriented as she looked confusedly at Hope, but after a moment.
- Anne glared at him confusedly and almost repugnantly, but her attention was soon.
- A series of faint, sharp noises resounded confusedly along the wall of paving-stones.
- The failure of valve opening sensor would cause valve management of DEH system working confusedly, and result in large scale change of turbine power in the case of governing stage pressure loop idle.
- He moved nervously about, while Carrie looked at him confusedly.
- If I don't receive right away, I will think confusedly.
- Queen Augusta wrote him an hysterical letter in which she confusedly sympathised with him.