con - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of con in Hindi
- चोर का
- धयान पूर्वक अध्ययनना
- २स्मरण करना
- छल से लूट लेना
- persuade (someone) to do or believe something, typically by use of a deception.
- study attentively or learn by heart (a piece of writing).
- direct the steering of (a ship).
- an instance of deceiving or tricking someone.
- a disadvantage.
- a convention, especially one for enthusiasts of science fiction and fantasy literature annd films.
- variant spelling of com- assimilated before c, d, f, g, j, n, q, s, t, v, and sometimes before vowels (as in concord, condescend, confide, etc.).
- when depositors, realizing that the whole thing is a con, demand repayment ( जब जमाकर्ताओं, यह महसूस करते हुए कि पूरी चीज एक चुनाव है, तो चुकौती की मांग करें )
- oc, Occipital con dyle. ( सागर, ओसीसीपिटल कोन डाइल। )
- He's probably trying to con you out of some dough. ( वह शायद आपको कुछ आटा से बाहर निकालने की कोशिश कर रहा है। )
- After this the island began to furnish con siderable supplies of corn; it was treated as a conquered country, not containing a single free city, and the inhabitants were obliged to pay a tithe in corn and a further money contribution. ( इसके बाद इस द्वीप ने मकई की आपूर्ति को रोकने का काम शुरू किया; यह एक जीता हुआ देश माना जाता था, जिसमें एक भी स्वतंत्र शहर नहीं था, और निवासियों को मकई में दशमांश का भुगतान करने और आगे धन योगदान के लिए बाध्य किया गया था। )
- Carrasco, El crecimiento de la poblacion de la Republica Argentina comparado con el de las principales naciones 1890-1903 (Buenos Aires, 1904); C. M.
- The simpler Fungi, like the simpler Green Algae, consist of single cells or simple or branched cell-threads, but among the higher kinds a massive body is often formed, particuTissue t~Jf larly in con nexion with the formation of spores, and, er~n,~,onthiS may exhibit considerable tissue-differentiation.
- a con artist
- Vinnie Baratto, the con, recognized that your husband was missing and got it into his head Jeff might have come across the money.
- The traveling salesman made good on his promise to con every housewife in the neighborhood.
- The brain con sists not only of a group of six capsules corre sponding to the archi cerebrum of the Oligo chaeta, but of a further mass of cells surrounding S S and existing below the alimentary canal, which can be analysed into five or six more separate ganglia.
- Every game at the carnival was ran by a shyster trying to con people into spending their money.
- For example, the con Head muscles y traction of the tergo A 's sternal muscles, connect r.
- The older sibling attempted to con his sister out of her allowance.
- They thought they were busting some con artist who was trying to rip off you and the old man and then you show up and damn near kill them!
- Qué estás haciendo con ese muro?
- Mr Cargill, take the con
- Enchiladas verdes con pollo with black beans and rice.
- He was a fine man, Con Meredith-Lee.
- But some consumer groups say it's a con.
- Peter always makes really fiery chilli con carne.
- Dinner Chilli con carne with brown rice, fresh green salad, fat-free yoghurt.
- But when he con fronts her, she is crying for fear of not seeing him again and must be comforted.
- This is a wicked of police corruption, media con tricks and celebrity scandals.
- Con: You have to blame the gym sauna for poor hygiene when you give him crabs.
- an SF con
- you don't snitch to the prison authorities on another con