complete - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of complete in Hindi
- पूर्ण करना
- सिद्ध करना
- पूरा करना
- समाप्त करना
- समाप्ति करना
- पूर्णता प्रदान करना
- तय करना
- ख़तम करना
- having all the necessary or appropriate parts.
- (often used for emphasis) to the greatest extent or degree; total.
- finish making or doing.
- make (something) whole or perfect.
- more recent box cameras complete the collection ( अधिक हाल के बॉक्स कैमरे संग्रह को पूरा करते हैं )
- It's a nice house, a keen house, complete with a front porch and swing. ( यह एक अच्छा घर है, एक उत्सुक घर, सामने के बरामदे और झूले के साथ। )
- Is it complete? ( क्या यह पूर्ण है? )
- a complete list of courses offered by the college ( कॉलेज द्वारा की पेशकश पाठ्यक्रमों की पूरी सूची )
- Lana needed to complete her mission, even if she wasn't sure how to do it.
- Phase one is complete.
- a complete ban on smoking
- Nobody wanted this to happen, but don't let his death be a complete loss.
- no wardrobe is complete this year without culottes
- He twirled her around the floor singing the entire song to her, complete with howls.
- I have a mission to complete.
- please complete the attached forms
- I understand you have friends doing your chores, and your hospital bill has already been paid through tomorrow, so stop worrying and complete your convalescence.
- their marriage came as a complete surprise to me
- Up until now, he had given her the impression he was a complete hermit.
- his range of skills made him the complete footballer
- GENTLEMEN--The bearer, Miss Helen Keller, accompanied by Miss Sullivan, is desirous of making a complete inspection of the Exposition in all Departments.
- I have complete confidence in you.
- the restoration of the chapel is complete
- As May gave way to June, the lengthening daylight hours gave her more time to be with Jonathan and Destiny and still complete taking care of the animals before darkness.
- Can you complete the job in two days?
- I only managed one complete term at school
- With the proceeds of a recent stock sale, Fred O'Connor had invested in a complete computer system and was off and running.
- he only needed one thing to complete his happiness